AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

gross. jenn's best work is in the thg movies but of course those don't attract serious awards attention, so they give her attention for stuff like slp and ah. i actually think this premise is interesting but being another dor movie i can tell exactly what it's gonna be like, and that's no fun. i'm happy that jennifer said she was learning about directing from FRANCIS LAWRENCE rather than david o russell, hopefully one of the mockingjays (probably part 2) pulls into 90% rt territory and (she) gets at least oscar nominations (like how catching fire was robbed for best actress, hair/makeup, costumes, adapted screenplay, cinematography nods) and she finally dumps dor. plus he sexually assaulted his niece.. so that's something

I don't get what people are saying this will be like another DOR film. The Fighter AH and SLP all have very distinct and different styles from each other. What crack are you guys smoking?

Probably jelly that DOR is with Jen.  Course DOR thinks Hunger Games is hogging Jen.  Can't tell which.

• Like 1

I don't get what people are saying this will be like another DOR film. The Fighter AH and SLP all have very distinct and different styles from each other. What crack are you guys smoking?

There is definitely a theme of dysfunctional character dynamics/relationships in all three, so I get why some would compare them. I feel like DOR grew up in a really dysfunctional family or something, lol.

• Like 1