AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

lol

I've never actually seen a full episode of SpongeBob other than that one episode where he and Patrick are having fun with bubbles and Patrick thinks that the elephant bubble that SpongeBob created is a giraffe lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynzyMV9hHk

Yeah, that one's a classic. Definitely should check out more episode, particularly from the first three seasons (there are some good ones in season four, but quality after that, takes a bit of a nosedive). 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

What is your new best picture line up?

spotlight clearly 100% winner 98% RT and 9.0/10 wowww. spotlight is one of the best films ever made.

rest just pretenders not contenders

Edited by Halba

I saw this at a guild screening today and kind of loved it. It definitely has that rushed, award season editing issue, but it almost works. If anyone is curious to know more, let me know. 

Lawrence is safe as hell haha. Even in fourth no one is going to bump her out. I'm still thinking his could land in best picture and should even out in the seventies on Rotten Tomatoes once the regional critics review it. It'll be devicive because it is a little weird, but I definitely don't think a lot of critics know what DOR was going for either. 

• Like 1

Just now, TStechnij said:

I saw this at a guild screening today and kind of loved it. It definitely has that rushed, award season editing issue, but it almost works. If anyone is curious to know more, let me know. 

Lawrence is safe as hell haha. Even in fourth no one is going to bump her out. I'm still thinking his could land in best picture and should even out in the seventies on Rotten Tomatoes once the regional critics review it. It'll be devicive because it is a little weird, but I definitely don't think a lot of critics know what DOR was going for either. 

Interesting.  Thought Jennifer wasn't nominated because the critics didn't like it.

Just now, TStechnij said:

You're right!  She got nominated.

54 minutes ago, Klingo said:

You're right!  She got nominated.

Thought they were talking about the Oscars, not the globes.

In any case, based on the reviews I read, including this movie in the Comedy category seems like a pretty big stretch.

Edited by JennaJ