AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

It's a verified account you absolute tampons. It's just run by her management. Hemsworth doesn't use social media but even he has an official facebook which his management update. She even acknowledges this in her post.

LOL Calm yourself.

She just defended her friend from attacks she doesn t agree with.

After 3 movies, she knows how he is and she accepts it. She always defended him.

And I ll repeat, a pundit said last year that DOR insulted her on the set of AH and the pundit even claimed it was so bad that Jlaw would probably never work again with him.

Yeah, right.

she must be a glutton for punishment then I guess.

She s not the only one.

True, the guy is crazy and can t control his tantrums but most actors except Clooney wanted more of his special brand of craziness.

Mark Walhberg 3

Jlaw 3

BCoop 3

Batman 2

Lois lane 2

De Niro 2,5

Melissa Leo went on record that she would work again with DOR in a hearbeat.

Even Lily Tomlin said good things about DOR.

It seems the worst case was with Clooney though.

And DOR has violent tantrums but next to what Kubrick put his actors through, he s a teddy bear. Tom Cruise developped a fucking ulcer after Eyes Wide Shut.

And DOR has violent tantrums but next to what Kubrick put his actors through, he s a teddy bear. Tom Cruise developped a fucking ulcer after Eyes Wide Shut.

that's the worst case really. the actor most eager to satisfy working with the director who's never pleased.

Ultimately using their "craft" is never a good way to justify being an asshole, doesn't matter if it's russell or kubrick or whoever. being a dick is being a dick.

Even Lily Tomlin said good things about DOR.

It seems the worst case was with Clooney though.

Lip service probably. Clooney has the clout to not be polite and still get whatever work he wants, Tomlin doesn't

DOR supposedly really treated Tomlin like shit, beyond what that infamous video shows

Hey guys!

It's Jen! I know I don't go on here a lot because I can barely work email but there's been a terrible rumor going around the last 24 hours so I wanted to clear it up.

David O. Russell is one of my closest friends and we have an amazing collaborative working relationship. I adore this man and he does not deserve this tabloid malarkey. This movie is going great and I'm having a blast making it!

https://www.facebook.com/JenniferLawrence?

Ugh I love her. Can't wait for Joy. Mockingjay did nothing for me unfortunately.

Megan Ellison ‏@meganeellison 30m30 minutes ago

The only thing happening on set between David Russell & Jennifer Lawrence is an extraordinary collaboration. One I'm proud to be a part of.

:sherlock:

LOL She's doing way too much. Gas it up some more will ya?