Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

The Bulls last title? Come on now. But I agree it's not what it used to be but I still love it. That will never change.

That was really the last time I had any interest in the NBA save for the Bucks run in 2001

I am in New York currently and I went to see phantom to see if the new phantom was any good.It sucked terribly, there was no energy, the show dragged, Christine and Raoul were the two good parts about it. The Phantom did a terrible job in his part (not an understudy), no energy, boring, no charisma, and vocally underwhelming. It was bad enough to the point I feel like the show should just be retired and left to rest for a good ten years or more before reviving it.

Interested in Ballet? I can get you tickets to ABT @ The Met Opera.

Regular Season: NFL>>MLBPlayoffs: MLB>>NFLNever watch the NBA or NHL anymore, regular season or playoffs

Wait what?There's Nolan and then there's the NFL. Edited by #ED

You're a Viking fan I could see how NFL would be last. As an owner I have to put NFL first

I kinda like the Vikings. I mad the state spent hundreds of millions on them.  The NBA is last because I can't watch a game it so boring. Too many damn whistle at the last minutes. Plus pretty much every team in the NBA sucks but a select few are good. At least the other leagues are more balanced. 

• Like 1

I'm just so damn mad right now. I can't believe the Rangers lost this game. The Kings didn't deserve it, this one's gonna hurt tonight. Seriously people saying that 3rd period goal didn't matter, it mattered and had an impact on this game.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Regular Season: NFL>>MLBPlayoffs: MLB>>NFL

Does not compute...the wild card and second NFL rounds where there are 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday are so much better than anything the MLB playoffs have to offer.Also, any early word on Sat #s?

I'm just so damn mad right now. I can't believe the Rangers lost this game. The Kings didn't deserve it, this one's gonna hurt tonight. Seriously people saying that 3rd period goal didn't matter, it mattered and had an impact on this game.

Just like the Wild game 5 against Colorado and the bullshit non call cost Minnesota the game but at least Minnesota won the series. Come on Rangers take game 3 and 4.

Edited by Telemachos

I never understood how that worked with the Packers.

It's basically the city of Green Bay that owns the team. But the team itself selects it's board of directors. For the rest of the fans it's a piece of paper they offer usually after a Super Bowl. It's fun and something to hang up
  • Like 1

I've been a huge huge fan as soon as I decided "Fuck seeing Lilo and Stitch"

Even Colin Farrell was pretty great in it. I didn't mind the happy ending, but once again Spielberg should have stopped the movie about 3-4 minutes before.

Lilo and Stitch is good though

It's basically the city of Green Bay that owns the team. But the team itself selects it's board of directors. For the rest of the fans it's a piece of paper they offer usually after a Super Bowl. It's fun and something to hang up

The thing I like about Green Bay any profit the team gets the donate back to charities in Wisconsin. 

• Like 1

Does not compute...the wild card and second NFL rounds where there are 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday are so much better than anything the MLB playoffs have to offer.Also, any early word on Sat #s?

Been a baseball fan my entire life and especially love watching the playoffs.  And I'm a Lions fan, so I obviously never have my favorite team to root for in the NFL playoffs.