Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Not gonna lie even if Fault In Our Stars is a great movie, I can't watch it. Just looking at the commercials and trailer made me feel lonely and sad. Plus by looking at the commercials I estimate I would need 2 boxs of tissues to get through the movie. 

• Like 2

LOL if FIOS comes in at 20m and EoT at 12m, then EoT will have a bigger Friday :D

Variety's more often wrong than right though...

fios will still be bigger 8.2 + 11.8 vs eot's 1.8 + 10.2

but funny how close they would be.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie even if Fault In Our Stars is a great movie, I can't watch it. Just looking at the commercials and trailer made me feel lonely and sad. Plus by looking at the commercials I estimate I would need 2 boxs of tissues to get through the movie. 

2 boxes of tissues? You must really think Shailene Woodley is ultra hot.

fios will still be bigger 8.2 + 11.8 vs eot's 1.8 + 10.2

but funny how close they would be.

Whoops, yeah, I'm not that good with calculation this late at night :D Close enough :P

Edited by darkelf
  • Like 1

If Fault is at 24 for Friday, that'd be about 16 without the previews. Even staying Flat on Sat for another 16 and a drop of 38% on Sun to 10 would give it 50m. A slight uptick on Sat to 18 and a 33% drop to 12 on Sun would have it at 54.

If it's at 27 on Fri, that's 19 without previews. Flat Sat and big drop would be around 58. Small uptick and more moderate drop would be 62.

So I don't see it doing any worse than 50m for the weekend, and it could push above 60.

Hope EoT is on the high end of that and even goes up a bit more.

i want fios's 2nd weekend to be below eot's.

if eot can get 33m(12+12.25+8.75) and fios gets 51m(23.5+16.5+11), then 45% drop for eot and 65% for fios would do it.

that's optimistic for eot considering it's summerish, but hoping for it.

Edited by a2k

This whole thread has that "Eek! Too many teen girls!" vibe over it. Also, every page needs at least one person insisting Stars will be very front loaded and it'll be absolutely hilarious when it happens.

• Like 7

i want fios's 2nd weekend to be below eot's.if eot can get 33m(12+12.25+8.75) and fios gets 51m(23.5+16.5+11), then 45% drop for eot and 65% for fios would do it.that's optimistic for eot considering it's summerish, but hoping for it.

Fathers Day could help. It will barely drop then
  • Like 1