Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Just saw EoTIt was awesome! I loved it. It was fun and entertaining on all levels. The action was great and it never dragged at any point. Also, it was easy to understand at all times what was going on. It was better than Godzilla and DOFP(both of which I really enjoyed). Screw WB. This is the movie that should have gotten all there marketing muscle and a better release date. ATJ needs to go take some notes from Cruise on what it means to be a leading man actor in a blockbuster movie. Walking out of the theater I heard a few of the people saying how good it was. I hope the positive WOM spreads and it has some decent holds during its run. It deserves it.

• Like 5

Really? I am shocked to hear it. 21JS was a flop over here, it sold like 25000 tickets in total. But they are still gonna try to release this sequel.

The Raid sold about 900 ticket yet we got the sequel in theaters. I guess it depends on the distribution company. 

Theater employees were handing out a chapter sampler of "We Were Liars". I actually have the book on my Kindle. I will read it soon. There's a blurb from John Green on the cover. I wonder if the book has been optioned for a feature film?

The Raid sold about 900 ticket yet we got the sequel in theaters. I guess it depends on the distribution company. 

The first got released on DVD here and the sequel will never reach my country. So yeah. It really depends.

Also, somehow we got the Haunted House sequel without ever getting the first. We are also getting The Purge 2 in July while the first only got released on DVD :lol: 

Edited by CJohn

I take back what I said about Portugal.....except Ronaldo. Yeah, fuck that guy.

Nah, fuck Portugal. Fuck this place. It will make me lose like 10000 points or something on the BSG.

• Like 2

The first got released on DVD here and the sequel will never reach my country. So yeah. It really depends.

Also, somehow we got the Haunted House sequel without ever getting the first. We are also getting The Purge 2 in July while the first only got released on DVD :lol:

Maybe The Purge was huge on DVD. 

Half-African woman grows up as part a noble family in 18th Century England. Race relations and romance and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtdk6owFj2o

My mom wants to see this. She's probably to the movie theater maybe four times in five years.

Tom Felton really needs to branch out beyond playing the sneering prejudiced a--hole.

Theater employees were handing out a chapter sampler of "We Were Liars". I actually have the book on my Kindle. I will read it soon.There's a blurb from John Green on the cover. I wonder if the book has been optioned for a feature film?

Probably.  But if they're doing another John Green book then I want Will Grayson, Will Grayson which he co-wrote with David Leviathan.

Maybe The Purge was huge on DVD. 

I strongly doubt that. They produced like 200 copies, if that. It only got released in a few stores around the country. Movies don't sell anymore on DVD. If they did, they wouldn't cancel most movies Bluray releases. There are barely any movies getting released in the format now. 

I bet they just think now that everyone saw the first online lets try the sequel, which is completely stupid.