Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/6-6/8 FIOS 48m MAL 34.3m EOT 28.8m DOFP 15.2M MWDW 7.3m Zilla 6.1m Neigh 5.3m

Top thr engagement  wkend 6-8/61-Elcapitan, hollywood CA         (MALEF)2-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY   (EOT)3-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA   (EOT)4-AMC Downtown Disney 24, Orlando FL   (MALEF)5-Cobb Dolphin 24, Miami  FL     (MALEF)6-AMC Garden State 16, Parmus NJ   (FIOS)7-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY (EOT)8-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY   (FIOS)9-Pac Arclight Hollywood, Los Angeles CA (EOT)10-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA   (FIOS)11-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA   (MALEF)12-AMC Orange 30, Orange CA       (FIOS)-13-AMC Century City 15, Century City CA     (EOT)14-Regal Irvine Spectrum 21, Irvine CA   (EOT)15-AMC Clifton Commons 16, Clifton NJ   (FIOS)16-AMC Century City 15, Century City CA     (FIOS)17-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY     (MALEF)18-Regal Long Beach Stadium 26, Long Beach CA  (MALEF)19-Regal Union Square 14, New York City NY   (EOT)20-AMC Tysons Corner 16, Mclean VA   (EOT)Top Canada all EOT1-CPLX Scotiabank Chinook 16, Calgary AB, 2-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto, Toronto ON,3-CPLX Scotiabank 9 Vancouver, Vancouver BC

• Like 4

Even if this was the only great scene (and it's not) in the movie it would be worth watching.  Forget the shark, it's the actors who steal the show in Jaws

that scene is just one of the reasons jaws is not only the best blockbuster ever made but the best film ever made in my opinion. The characters in the movie are so much bigger than the shark. Without the characters the shark is meaningless in my opinion.

that scene is just one of the reasons jaws is not only the best blockbuster ever made but the best film ever made in my opinion. The characters in the movie are so much bigger than the shark. Without the characters the shark is meaningless in my opinion.

Something something Godzilla.

• Like 3

I don't recall ever seeing Jaws in it's entirety. I rather watch a documentary about Sharks.

Nothing against the movie of course.

Me too.

I think the first half is really good, but overally I just can't get interested in the story of a bunch of people hunting sharks. But of cause, objectively speaking it's no doubt one of the greatest movies ever made (in terms of ticket-sales and influence).

Edited by vc2002

GOSH DANG IT

MY FRIENDS HAVE TO SET UP THEIR OPEN HOUSE ON FRIDAY NIGHT

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL, BUT IDK WHEN I'M SEEING 22

Well, that sucks. I hope you don't have to wait long to see it.