Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/6-6/8 FIOS 48m MAL 34.3m EOT 28.8m DOFP 15.2M MWDW 7.3m Zilla 6.1m Neigh 5.3m

Since we're confessing about not seeing classics, I still haven't seen

John Carter (of Mars)

:mellow:

Hah. You should. It's a competently made movie with solid acting and a killer Giacchino score. Pacing is a tad off and the visuals take a bit to get used to.

At least you're not tawasal who hadn't seen Star Wars until last week  ;)  :P

That still baffles me. I'm not gonna go all weepy and sentimental about Star Wars (I totally could, though) but everyone I knew as a kid had seen that movie. 

I am pretty sure that isn't a classic? Are we talking about the 2012 movie here?

See Jack's post

Hah. You should. It's a competently made movie with solid acting and a killer Giacchino score. Pacing is a tad off and the visuals take a bit to get used to.

I will, some day, mostly for Giacchino :)

Not a big James Grey guy. I'm FINALLY gonna see Under the Skin this week. Been totally broke lately but thank God, it's still playing in one theater in NYC. 

That's the one I'm dying to see. Looks like I'll have to wait for the DVD. 

That's the one I'm dying to see. Looks like I'll have to wait for the DVD. 

Yeah, I haven't seen a movie in theaters since Raid 2 on April 1st. I need to see a goddamn movie, particularly before I leave NYC.

Yeah, I haven't seen a movie in theaters since Raid 2 on April 1st. I need to see a goddamn movie, particularly before I leave NYC.

YOU could be the one to push Spider-man to 200 million, rich.

• Like 1

I feel you. Thankfully my summer vacation just started so now I can just sit and watch Netflix day and night.

• Like 1