CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

10 minutes ago, Morieris said:

The first one isn't that bad! I can imagine them being concept art...seriously let put this to rest with an official teaser Paramount.

I hope we didn't scare them away from releasing the film itself at this point, let alone the teaser.

37 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I hope we didn't scare them away from releasing the film itself at this point, let alone the teaser.

I can imagine getting another tweet like the one at the end of last year "Change of plans - I'll see ya'll.......in 2022." 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Spagspiria said:

Sadly it looks like we won't get anything for Wonder Park: http://www.deluxecdn.com/dcinema//projectionistletter/projectionistletter_wonder_park_usa_20190315_083646.pdf

...why are they attaching Gemini Man, though?

They mention in the letter that Gemini Man isn't supposed to be an attachment to the movie. It's just there for theaters to test out HFR

• Thanks 2

On 3/9/2019 at 4:50 AM, Spagspiria said:

Sadly it looks like we won't get anything for Wonder Park: http://www.deluxecdn.com/dcinema//projectionistletter/projectionistletter_wonder_park_usa_20190315_083646.pdf

...why are they attaching Gemini Man, though?

interesting thanks for linking that. They arent attaching gemini man i think you have misread it, they just sent test footage alongside wonder park as they don't want to spend the money to send it separately.

18 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

It’ll be fun to see if the trailer for this movie receives the kind of backlash that the Will Smith Genie reveal received. 

"You really don't know who I am? Sonic, fastest thing alive, chili dogs? None of that ringing a bell?"

• Haha 1