CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

12 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think this is gonna be Venom 2.0. People were bashing the movie and then it surprised everyone...

But people actually wanted to see Venom, not even kids want to see this Sonic movie because they know what the character should be and the movie is not that. 

43 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think this is gonna be Venom 2.0. People were bashing the movie and then it surprised everyone...

Will need @CoolEric258 to swing by FA and confirm, but:

Nope. Pretty sure the Internet doesn’t want to fuck Sonic like they do/did Venom. 😉

16 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Will need @CoolEric258 to swing by FA and confirm, but:

Nope. Pretty sure the Internet doesn’t want to fuck Sonic like they do/did Venom. 😉

I have...ties...to...certain aspects of...furrydom.

And yeah, pretty much all of the furry peeps I know are dogpiling on this mess. Not even the gross and weird sections of the fandom are into it.

I'm also close to a lot of people in the Sonic fanon community (yes I'm 8 years old, why do you ask?). And yeah, literally nobody in the fanbase likes this. Even the people who were like "give this a chance" are now all "yeah, this is gonna suck". Keep in mind, Sonic 06, a game that is literally unfinished, has a few ardent defenders in the community.

They're gonna need to really push that Sonic/Marsden lovefest, or add Shadow or something if they want that Venom appeal. Because I don't think sexy Eggman's gonna cut it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I have...ties...to...certain aspects of...furrydom.

And yeah, pretty much all of the furry peeps I know are dogpiling on this mess. Not even the gross and weird sections of the fandom are into it.

I'm also close to a lot of people in the Sonic fanon community (yes I'm 8 years old, why do you ask?). And yeah, literally nobody in the fanbase likes this. Even the people who were like "give this a chance" are now all "yeah, this is gonna suck". Keep in mind, Sonic 06, a game that is literally unfinished, has a few ardent defenders in the community.

They're gonna need to really push that Sonic/Marsden lovefest, or add Shadow or something if they want that Venom appeal. Because I don't think sexy Eggman's gonna cut it.

I've found a couple hotspots of positivity for the Sonic movie, but the reception among fans is overwhelmingly negative otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

By far the saddest part of that trailer is "from the producer of The Fast and the Furious"

I'm pretty sure the saddest part is seeing James Marsden in this nonsense. He deserves so much better than crap like Hop and this.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

17 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm pretty sure the saddest part is seeing James Marsden in this nonsense. He deserves so much better than crap like Hop and this.

Still is the Cucked king in Hollywood tho.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

but this movie doesn' t have Tom Hardy and Eminem...

seriously though, Venom the character at least looked great in the movie

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

We don't get movies like this very often, the kind that look so bad you just wonder how it happened and enjoy the internet reactions to it.  Thanks Paramount/Sonic.

Joker is the trailer of the year. Sonic the hedgehog is also the trailer of the year on the opposite end. 

Just imagine the timeline in which Joker turns to be the worst movie and Sonic the hedgehog is the critical darling...Oh Boys...  

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin
edit

36 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Joker is the trailer of the year. Sonic the hedgehog is also the trailer of the year on the opposite end. 

Just imagine the timeline in which Joker turns to be the worst movie and Sonic the hedgehog is the critical darling...Oh Boys...  

Joaquin Phoenix should have been Sonic.

also, damn, just realized we really did need to talk about Kevin 😕