CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

12 minutes ago, AJG said:

So unfortunately the first piece of merchandise has hit the shelves (it’s now been pulled). A children’s costume from Rubie’s (they make all those shitty Halloween costumes).

vjntm8gbpotcmorceyu6.jpg

wcubze7loiqrszrn8qil.jpg

Any parent who makes his kid wear that costume should be charged with child abuse.

• Haha 4

It's sad to see one of the oldest studios in Hollywood so mismanaged. It has been around since 1912, in fact it won the first best picture Oscar for "Wings" in 1927.

In the Bluray for "Wings" they did a clever thing:At the beginning of the film they did a montage of all the different versions of the Paramount Mountain start of film logo since they adapted it in the early 1920's.

On 5/8/2019 at 4:05 PM, AJG said:

So unfortunately the first piece of merchandise has hit the shelves (it’s now been pulled). A children’s costume from Rubie’s (they make all those shitty Halloween costumes).

vjntm8gbpotcmorceyu6.jpg

wcubze7loiqrszrn8qil.jpg

I thought this was a meme when I saw it on Twitter. Paramount has disturbed the natural order of man

3 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I've just noticed that the official Sonic trailer has more views than the official Star Wars Episode IX trailer...

It also has more dislikes than the Episode IX trailer has likes. I guess that’s some kind of accomplishment...

On 5/8/2019 at 7:05 PM, AJG said:

vjntm8gbpotcmorceyu6.jpg

wcubze7loiqrszrn8qil.jpg

Damn this big redesign they've been hyping up is even worse.

1 hour ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

I do not know how Sonic manages to still survive to this day. He has at least three games that each would have killed a lesser franchise.

He survives on nostalgia and false hope from 90s kids like me. (Though not actually me. I’m a bitter cynic as far as Sonic goes.)

Edited by TServo2049

2 hours ago, JB33 said:

Does any negative buzz come close to this? I didn't really pay attention to the buzz for Ghostbusters 2016. What was that like?

Not as widespread, but the people who did hate it really didn't let anyone else forget about it. Kinda like Brie Larson in 2019. Not as many people hate her as people who hate the Sonic trailer. But the people who don't like her won't shut the hell up about it. 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:27 PM, stealthyfrog said:

I'm glad Paramount didn't have the good sense to pull the Sonic trailer out (or they weren't able to). Some of the audience reactions are amazing

I think Paramount showed good sense in NOT pulling the trailer from theaters. The damage had been done, and pulling it only would have attracted more attention to it, and the trailer would still have eteranal life on the Internet.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:44 PM, DAJK said:

Not as widespread, but the people who did hate it really didn't let anyone else forget about it. Kinda like Brie Larson in 2019. Not as many people hate her as people who hate the Sonic trailer. But the people who don't like her won't shut the hell up about it. 

But then the supporters of the 2016 Ghostbusters accused anybody who did not like the trailer of being a sexist pig, so it evens out.

Me, I took a look at the trailer, though "wow, this does not look funny at all" and forgot about it except to put GB 2016 down as a film I was not likely to go see.