CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

Detective Pikachu made this success possible, its great run proved that video game movies can do very well at the box office. It forced the Sonic team to step up their game and obviously inspired directly the rip-off new design.

But I do hope the DVD includes the original Miller Cut.

Edited by MrGlass2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Detective Pikachu made this success possible, its great run proved that video game movies can do very well at the box office. It forced the Sonic team to step up their game and obviously inspired directly the rip-off new design.

Pikachu is still cuter though, but compared to what he was Sonic looks like a diety now. Don't worry when Pichu is revealed in the Detective Pikachu sequel, that'll be the king of cuteness. 

15 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

29 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

EJLP-mbW4AENW-L?format=jpg&name=900x900

Japanese Poster .. absolutely loved it. movie will release on 27th of March 2020 which is one month after the US release 

There's no arguing the redesign is soooooo much better.

I mean, just look at this.

Image result for original sonic trailer

That is literally a furry, looking to fuck you silly, and he doesn't care if you enjoy it. Just check out that creepy smile...

Edited by reddevil19
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

I’m honestly shocked at how much better this design looks. 

Gloves, socks, button nose with no creepy nostrils, large eyes, and no nightmare-fuel teeth.

Small things, but such a huge difference. It's insane that original design was ever approved. 

12 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

There's no arguing the redesign is soooooo much better.

I mean, just look at this.

Image result for original sonic trailer

That is literally a furry, looking to fuck you silly, and he doesn't care if you enjoy it. Just check out that creepy smile...

Well yeah .. This Sonic looks much better than that furry-looking first effort we saw in initial Trailer .. & #TheFlash too ..:bravo:

• Like 1