CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

I really hope they'll get rewarded for it.

We live in a world, where forgivness gets less and less common and people get burned indefinetely for their mistakes. They learned and tried to make it better. That's how things should go.

Paramount needs a hit. Urgently. I hope, they can turn this around with this effort. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

So, what does everyone here think of the conspiracy theory that Paramount gave Sonic a bad design on purpose in order to generate buzz for when they decided to fix it? A number of people on Reddit seem to be convinced that was the case.

Could possibly be true 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

So, what does everyone here think of the conspiracy theory that Paramount gave Sonic a bad design on purpose in order to generate buzz for when they decided to fix it? A number of people on Reddit seem to be convinced that was the case.

I don't know...Way too much forced. I mean, people are saying Paramount had to delay the movie, spend more money and change a lot of things just to generate buzz?

It could be easier. They could have leaked a bad design ( the real one was already done ) on purpose and then pretend they worked hard to fix something that never needed to be fixed.

That doesn't matter, they're getting my money on day 1.

5 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Sonic looks better, sure...but the film itself looks like a fucking joke. Holy shit at that godawful cinematography.

Bomb written all over it.

I read the script and Sonic is crazy and very ill and can't lace his shoes.

Gonna be amazing I think.

Sonic is one of us.

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

Not a chance in hell.  You don't intentionally set a giant pile of money on fire just in the hopes of maybe getting a good comeback story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

Sounds like a poor move, considering how Paramount hasn't done so hot these past few years.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Morieris said:

Sounds like a poor move, considering how Paramount hasn't done so hot these past few years.

I mean, I guess I could sort of understand it from the standpoint that Paramount is perhaps so desperate for this movie to do well that they decided to manufacture some drama around it so that they could make themselves look good by making it seem like they listened to criticism. I’m not saying I believe that, but I could sort of see why some might think that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Utter nonsense believed only by stupid people.

• Thanks 1