CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

UPDATE: Paul Rudd is No Longer in Talks For the Role

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/05/exclusive-brand-new-details-regarding-sonic-the-hedgehog-film/

Jack Black, Owen Wilson, Jason Segal and Ed Helms Are All Currently Being Considered For the Lead Role of Tom, a Highway Patrol Cop Who Teams Up With Sonic in the Sonic the Hedgehog Film

• Haha 2

I watched a bit of the new cartoon and it definitely made me less hopeful for this.  Some cartoons do the "throwing references in to please parents" thing really well, but Sonic is not one of them; and I imagine this movie will be in a similar "slapstick overload w/ forced adult jokes" vein.

On 5/31/2018 at 2:40 AM, WrathOfHan said:

I wonder if this means they'll kill off his character in Westworld

Yes, every week.:sparta:

But actors on 10-episode cable shows have more than enough time to star in movies the rest of the year.

Edited by MrGlass2