BadAtGender

Wednesday Numbers - TFIOS - 4.1, Maleficent 4.0, EoT 2,8, DoFP 1.7 (rth)

no siree bob

He's right. You shouldn't waste time catching up on old threads from way back. What you should do is to go to my profile page and like every post I ever made that you haven't liked yet :P
  • Like 2

He's right. You shouldn't waste time catching up on old threads from way back.What you should do is to go to my profile page and like every post I ever made that you haven't liked yet :P

I hit the quota yo

• Like 1

Btw I'm gonna post this here because I'm tired and it's easier for me to post here on mobileBut basically that girl I was with... this'll be my last post about herFor the last two weeks, whenever I texted her, I never got a response. And she never showed up at my open house. I kinda took the hint, but later on found out from two different friends that she just took the initial date just to be polite. So basically I texted her a "iI'm cool with just being friends" uber long text and she replied to that Abd basically we're just being friends.So yeah I was friend zoned but I'm surprisingly okay with it. I still kinda like the girl but unlike other people I've been in any type of romantic attachment with, I'm not sacrificing our friendship since I don't think she was trying to either. And besides, I have college in two months; maybe (hopefully) I'll meet someone there. IdkVaguely related, but with my on-off depression (relating mostly to my interactions with members of the opposite sex) and just general teen angst, I'm getting the feeling I was wrong about my spirit superhero. I feel often like Xavier, telling myself I need to hope again maybe every few weeks. I know that sounds pathetic but whatever. And now I'm off to bed. Hopefully will have good preview numbers when I wake up, and then I'll reply to that girl's text.This is Blankments'rants About his love life signing for likely the last time in a long while. G'Night everyone.

• Like 10

Pretty certain he said last night that he wasn't gonna be in tonight.. Besides, what numbers are you all so interested in that you have to bug this guy nonstop??

. Not Godzilla numbers that's for sure.Good night peeps

I don't see how this has anything to do with boxoffice, but its interesting nonetheless.may I ask how old you are, sir?

Blankments is a well liked and respected member of our community and we share different stories with each other that have nothing to do with box office. As a relatively new person who does not post that often you will see that these daily numbers threads and especially weekend threads often go off into topics that have nothing to do with box office it's just the way our site is. Edited by baumer
  • Like 7

Blankments is a well liked and respected member of our community and we share different stories with each other that have nothing to do with box office. As a relatively new person who does not post that often you will see that these daily numbers threads and especially weekend threads often go off into topics that have nothing to do with box office it's just the way our site is.

I just like Blakements for his likes :o

And it is impossible to not learn the fact that this threads are about everything but bo on your first day here :D

• Like 1

Btw I'm gonna post this here because I'm tired and it's easier for me to post here on mobileBut basically that girl I was with... this'll be my last post about herFor the last two weeks, whenever I texted her, I never got a response. And she never showed up at my open house. I kinda took the hint, but later on found out from two different friends that she just took the initial date just to be polite.So basically I texted her a "iI'm cool with just being friends" uber long text and she replied to that Abd basically we're just being friends.So yeah I was friend zoned but I'm surprisingly okay with it. I still kinda like the girl but unlike other people I've been in any type of romantic attachment with, I'm not sacrificing our friendship since I don't think she was trying to either. And besides, I have college in two months; maybe (hopefully) I'll meet someone there. IdkVaguely related, but with my on-off depression (relating mostly to my interactions with members of the opposite sex) and just general teen angst, I'm getting the feeling I was wrong about my spirit superhero. I feel often like Xavier, telling myself I need to hope again maybe every few weeks. I know that sounds pathetic but whatever.And now I'm off to bed. Hopefully will have good preview numbers when I wake up, and then I'll reply to that girl's text.This is Blankments'rants About his love life signing for likely the last time in a long while. G'Night everyone.

That sucks man. I am sure there is someone that you will love and she will love you back. That thing of ignoring messages is just bad. Honesty is much better. She could have told you from the start.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Blankments is a well liked and respected member of our community and we share different stories with each other that have nothing to do with box office. As a relatively new person who does not post that often you will see that these daily numbers threads and especially weekend threads often go off into topics that have nothing to do with box office it's just the way our site is.

Thanks baumer. It actually means a lot to me to be called well liked and respected. :) I've often viewed myself as that guy who just comments in about every thread something useless, so thanks :D

• Like 2

Btw I'm gonna post this here because I'm tired and it's easier for me to post here on mobileBut basically that girl I was with... this'll be my last post about herFor the last two weeks, whenever I texted her, I never got a response. And she never showed up at my open house. I kinda took the hint, but later on found out from two different friends that she just took the initial date just to be polite. So basically I texted her a "iI'm cool with just being friends" uber long text and she replied to that Abd basically we're just being friends.So yeah I was friend zoned but I'm surprisingly okay with it. I still kinda like the girl but unlike other people I've been in any type of romantic attachment with, I'm not sacrificing our friendship since I don't think she was trying to either. And besides, I have college in two months; maybe (hopefully) I'll meet someone there. IdkVaguely related, but with my on-off depression (relating mostly to my interactions with members of the opposite sex) and just general teen angst, I'm getting the feeling I was wrong about my spirit superhero. I feel often like Xavier, telling myself I need to hope again maybe every few weeks. I know that sounds pathetic but whatever. And now I'm off to bed. Hopefully will have good preview numbers when I wake up, and then I'll reply to that girl's text.This is Blankments'rants About his love life signing for likely the last time in a long while. G'Night everyone.

Well that's sucks. Heh I've been in the friends zone too many times to count so I know the feeling. Good thing though is your going to college and it gets better. And yeah there's always the next day so no need to get discouraged.
  • Like 1