Ash Skywalker

The Nice Guys

4 minutes ago, AaronL said:

Really enjoyed it.  But, 50 million budget?  Do sets cost that much?

Yeah, I'm not seeing where this money went. Especially since Kiss Kiss only cost $15 million and this wasn't like THAT significantly bigger. 

5 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Oh shut up, Shane black is an overrated hack . 

Lol. Such a shame his MCU contribution is going to gross more than Civil War DOM/OS/WW. But, that doesn't matter to me, honestly. I just think it's funny to see folks get so worked up over something so trivial.

1 minute ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Lol. Such a shame his MCU contribution is going to gross more than Civil War DOM/OS/WW. But, that doesn't matter to me, honestly. I just think it's funny to see folks get so worked up over something so trivial.

Worked up ? I am only happy that this movie , that he was trying  to make for many years , flopped . It's also just as funny watching others getting so worked up that they resort to personal insults .

This movie was fantastic. I think i loved it as much, if not a little more than KKBB. Another winner from Shane the man. I'm saddened it's not doing well. Recommending it to all my friends and family, and planning on seeing it again. I'd love a sequel dammit. Hell i'd take even like a  "Kid Detective" spinoff thing with Gosling's daughter cause she was surprisingly awesome and basically the true hero of the story.

2 hours ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Really happy that this has flopped hard after the abomination that was iron man 3 and the bullshit Shane black inserted in it .

oh oh oh let me take a guess, you're still mad he "ruined" The Mandarin i bet.  lol 

• Like 3