Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

there's no movie that interests me less this summer than Jersey Boys. Maybe it's because Frankie Valli, to me, sounds like being stabbed in the ear drums with rusty nails or because Clint Eastwood has made such fucking drab movies as of late, but it's just... no.

• Like 1

Considering the surprisingly terrible numbers for HTTYD2, this is a pretty lame weekend thread. SHould have been the best weekend of the summer, and we got this thread instead.

I guess everyone is busy watching the World Cup. (I wasn't paying super close attention to the second half of that last game.)

• Like 1

there's no movie that interests me less this summer than Jersey Boys. Maybe it's because Frankie Valli, to me, sounds like being stabbed in the ear drums with rusty nails or because Clint Eastwood has made such fucking drab movies as of late, but it's just... no.

The show is sooo good though.

• Like 1

Considering the surprisingly terrible numbers for HTTYD2, this is a pretty lame weekend thread. SHould have been the best weekend of the summer, and we got this thread instead.

I guess everyone is busy watching the World Cup. (I wasn't paying super close attention to the second half of that last game.)

What are you talking about; this weekend thread is amazing with my post count.

I love Eastwood as much as the next guy but at some point someone's gotta sit him down and tell him "Clint. We get it. Enough."

• Like 3

The show is sooo good though.

that guy's been playing Frankie Valli for 400 years . did the original broadway show when it started, is in the movie and JUST started a stint on the west end. dude's gonna be playing him when he's into his 80s. It pays the bills but I can't imagine how sick of the music he must be.