Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

But does anyone know how well Alone Yet Not Alone did?! The Academy needs to pay for robbing us all of a truly uplifting Joni Eareckson Tada performance.

Anyway, I'm heading out the door shortly for a Jump Street/Dragon double feature. So excited.

Honestly though, TASM 2 is where all comic films on their fifth film have ended up. SR and BB both had around the same total. But, different scenarios of course.

TASM2 is the TDK of Spider-Man films. I know this because iJack said so....repeatedly. IJack broke it down like this: TASM is like BB and TASM2 is like TDK.

• Like 10

TASM2 is the TDK of Spider-Man films. I know this because iJack said so....repeatedly. IJack broke it down like this: TASM is like BB and TASM2 is like TDK.

This is never going to be not funny
  • Like 12

oh i see. everything makes sense again. except, in tasm3 how did spidey paint that mural on the brooklyn bridge?

Edited by a2k

I regret getting caught up in the Dragon hype and putting it so high in the summer game. No one I know references the original and it just didn't FEEL big like DM or Frozen or past non-Pixar movies like Shrek did. It doesn't have the cultural resonance. Hell, I don't even know one trait or character that has crossed over and made this special. It lacked that special something, and it didn't help that marketing sucked. I just got caught up in hype post DM2/Frozen/Lego.