CaptainJackSparrow

Straight Outta Compton | August 14, 2015

Can't imagine the budget was that high so I imagine it'll make its budget back from domestic and whatever it does OS is just gravy. 

It's 2 and a half hours long which seems a bit long, still want to see it though

It looks like the film is covering everything from NWA to the breakup to Snoop to Tupac to Deathrow so not surprised its so long. 

I have no interest at all in rap/history of rap/NWA and I still liked it. Ice Cube's son was probably the best. Also Eazy E. Paul Giamattti was.... eh, and there's one scene with him that singlehandedly explains why the movie is 2.5 hours. He says a minute long speech and then LITERALLY I AM NOT EXAGGERATING IMMEDIATELY says the same speech AGAIN. There's just a lot of fat. 

Music is pretty good I guess. I don't think it's restricted to fans.

Hype is great

Reviews are good enough

This secret Dr. Dre soundtrack could push it over 50M OW

I'm actually more interested in that than in the actual movie... and I'm looking forward to the movie.

Haters say Dre fell off. How ni**a? My last album was Chronic 2001
  • Like 1