CaptainJackSparrow

Straight Outta Compton | August 14, 2015

WHY CUZ ITS A BLACK MOVIE?

9212825.jpg

LOL not entirely. This seems like the kind of movie where theaters would have extra security on hand in certain areas just like Get Rich or Die Tryin' (which had widespread reports of there being extra security on hand a decade ago), especially given recent news stories. Sad but unfortunately probably true.

Edited by filmlover

Since its Universal, I guess theres a chance 50 Shades gets it.

The demographics of the target audiences for the 2 movies couldn't be further apart. Wonder how many women will see the trailer before 50 Shades and think "I must watch that for sure". Kingsman seems more likely.

The demographics of the target audiences for the 2 movies couldn't be further apart. Wonder how many women will see the trailer before 50 Shades and think "I must watch that for sure". Kingsman seems more likely.

I didnt say it couldnt be at Kingsman either, Im sure it will, but since theyre both Universal movies, and 50 Shades is about to have a huge opening and nice run, I dont see why Universal wouldnt want some extra exposure.

Edited by Jandrew

It certainly looks like the best music biopic since 8 Mile.

I wonder if the movie will cover the infighting that led to NWA falling apart. I doubt they go further into the diss tracks.(No Vaseline is a classic).

Edited by Eddy Targaryen
  • Like 1