CaptainJackSparrow

Straight Outta Compton | August 14, 2015

KHB.gif

I don't even know what any of your silly and troglodyte jokes mean.  Every post I make it seems I can count on you to post something kind of stupid along with it.  ;)

• Like 1

Hope those motherfuckers didn t forget about Dre.

He is going to be the first rap billionnaire thanks to Beats by Dre that he sold.

Wealth estimated at 700m as of now.

Snoop was involved in a shooting this week end at a party before the grammies.

• Like 1

I don't even know what any of your silly and troglodyte jokes mean. Every post I make it seems I can count on you to post something kind of stupid along with it. ;)

But I wanna know what your beef is with Noctis. I personally think it's really immature to have a grudge against someone.

Edited by Alpha

I'm just wondering what your beef is with Noctis. I personally think it's really immature to have a grudge against someone.

Then maybe you shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about.  

But I wanna know what your beef is with Noctis. I personally think it's really immature to have a grudge against someone.

And I'm just wondering why you seem obsessed with my posts.  If there was a picture of someone in the dictionary next to the word hypocrite, it would be you.

• Like 1

And I'm just wondering why you seem obsessed with my posts. If there was a picture of someone in the dictionary next to the word hypocrite, it would be you.

I wouldn't call it "obsessive." Mainly because I don't respond to your posts most of the time.