stripe

Monday Numbers: 22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

I saw DoFP today. I've never been a fan of X-Men until now. Such a great film, and surprisingly emotional, as well. I can't get over how great it is. A lot more heart than I ever expected.

• Like 18

People are pissed I'm saying negative things about Dragon 2? If I was acting the same way about Transformers 4, I would get a pat on the back. -_-

It's not the negative things...but making the ridiculous claim that HTTYD2 can't get $400m only to boost your fragile ego when it comes to Frozen.
  • Like 7

I saw DoFP today. I've never been a fan of X-Men until now. Such a great film, and surprisingly emotional, as well. I can't get over how great it is.A lot more heart than I ever expected.

What about the Million dollar question. Is the better than Cap2 or not?

• Like 1

The first Dragon is DW best film. Loved the boy and his dragon story with Hiccup and Toothless.

The sequel... was a massive disappointment. They went with the lame dark route with the franchise. <_<

Uh...NO.

• Like 4

Dragon was never going to beat Frozen, but potentially not beating Cars 2? That's pretty funny.

As funny as Portugal's tragic performance against Germany yesterday... 

• Like 1