John Marston

Tuesday Numbers (RTH) 22J 7.2,HTTYD2 5.9,Malef 2.9

with 5.9m HttyD2 did almost 70% more than KungFu Panda 2 on the same Tuesday. If it could keep that up for the rest of its run, it would end up with $222.5m

compared with Madagascar , which did about 22% more for the first 5-6 days, it should end up with $177m

I guess it will end up between $177m and $222.5m

we'll have to wait, how it goes during the summer monthes

• Like 2

with 5.9m HttyD2 did almost 70% more than KungFu Panda 2 on the same Tuesday. If it could keep that up for the rest of its run, it would end up with $222.5m

compared with Madagascar , which did about 22% more for the first 5-6 days, it should end up with $177m

not the best comparison as Panda 2 still had schools open and was following Memorial Day. Madagascar 3 is the best comparison

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

Shit performance either way.

Posted Image

• Like 1

not the best comparison as Panda 2 still had schools open and was following Memorial Day. Madagascar 3 is the best comparison

I agree, but it was very similar the first 5 days

the big diffrence on Tuesday surprised me, but are explainable with the reasons, you gave

At this point, if HTTYD2 can match The Croods (187 DOM, 400 OS) it could probably be called a winner.  (Weirdly, that's roughly the same business as Tangled, too.)

as a sequel it will do  more OS