BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

I just have this funny feeling that gopher is going to see transformers and for some reason he will love it. That would just make my day. Then you know the planets are not aligned correctly

• Like 1

On 6/19/2014 at 1:37 AM, baumer said:

I just have this funny feeling that gopher is going to see transformers and for some reason he will love it. That would just make my day. Then you know the planets are not aligned correctly

160 minutes for a  Transformers sequel that will contain 30 minutes of plot is the most absurd thing I've heard of all year. 

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 7

4.8m Wed means 18.7% drop for Dragon from Tuesday. Pretty comparable to Mad3 which had a 19.4% drop on its first Wed. No real surprises from Dragon right now, good or bad. Merely expected numbers.

Slightly better Tuesday and Wednesday... You can see the bottle half full or half empty

• Like 1

Baumer and I are back to disagreeing on everything again now, guys (22 Jump Street, Noah, Million Ways, Godzilla). It's okay. This is for the best.

Have you ever agreed on something?

• Like 1

yes there was a very tenuous peace treaty at the end of last year. We both loved wolf of Wall Street and several other films. We both did a top 100 film list last year and I'm pretty sure our top tens were kind of similar. But now all is right again. Gopher has no taste in movies and it is showing again lol

• Like 6

No recovery for Dragon it seems.

HTTYD was at $92m after its second weekend.

Dragon 2 is currently ahead by $300k on Wednesday and a total of $65.2m or so...looks like it will stay ahead but unfortunately unless something miraculously happens on the weekend, this is looking at a KFP2 run. Just ho-hum even though opening was much lower than anticipated and no competition.

• Like 3