BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

Some say Blank is the captain of likes now, but Empire is old school. He manages to like your post before you're even back on the main page. Now that's impressive :)

Yeah, I am old school in my post liking ways.  :shades:

• Like 9

Wow. 6 likes!!! I might just cry.Ed, (second best moderator on the forum after Telemachos), I'm catching up with ya! Just 1995 to go.Ps Blankments, I know you've given up on the Maleficent thread but should you venture there and should you happen to see my recent post to aDIM about the summit- and should you think it funny/ cute/ nice/ interesting and think it worth giving a red bell to.....Well, no pressure but I am chasing the second best mod on the forum and all that:)

I don't bother venturing into the forums until my likes have returned, but I'll try to check that out soon :)

• Like 2

Some say Blank is the captain of likes now, but Empire is old school. He manages to like your post before you're even back on the main page. Now that's impressive :)

IF THERE WAS NO QUOTA, I COULD DO THAT

• Like 1

I've been a member of this forum for like three hours and I've already got 9 likes. :blink:

It only took me ten minutes to get 30 likes. You make one little post about Superman destroying everything in MOS and everybody goes crazy.

• Like 2