BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

IT WAS HYPERBOLIC OKAY

I WAS THINKING 175M BEST SCENARIO *cries to self*

I also amused myself reading how you said HTTYD 2 and TASM 2 are the big threats to TF4 winning the summer and how DOFP will be a non-factor. 

Blank, take this as friendly advice...stick to liking posts and leave the box office to others.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Sounds like the beginning of a band camp story. Go on...

That's pretty much the whole story lol

We were playing Truth or Dare, the lead said dare, I suggested he lick someone's armpit, everyone was all "LICK BLANKMENTSREALNAME'S ARMPIT" and I was like *shrug* since I've been the subject of worse dares at the cast party.

I just thought it was hilarious tbh

• Like 1

I fnd it funny that Tele had the nerve to call me a like whore when...

like whore  [lahyk hawr, lahyk hohr or, often, lahyk hooPosted ImagePosted Imager]

noun 

1. someone who runs tricks for "likes" (an online currency) shamelessly.

2. someone who posts genuinely engaging posts which stimulate discussion

3. Dialect , 'Tis that he's a like whore.

4. Telemachos  (pictured below)

Posted Image

• Like 9

That's pretty much the whole story lol

We were playing Truth or Dare, the lead said dare, I suggested he lick someone's armpit, everyone was all "LICK BLANKMENTSREALNAME'S ARMPIT" and I was like *shrug* since I've been the subject of worse dares at the cast party.

I just thought it was hilarious tbh

Well...that's slightly disappointing, yet still arousing.

• Like 1

I also amused myself reading how you said HTTYD 2 and TASM 2 are the big threats to TF4 winning the summer and how DOFP will be a non-factor. 

Blank, take this as friendly advice...stick to liking posts and leave the box office to others.  :ph34r:

When did I say DOFP would be a non-factor? I was one of the few members not hating on it before release

(AKA I'm asking for a link.)

Also, the only really bad call I've made this summer I think was saying Maleficent would disappoint. Everything else has been moderately wrong or pretty right

When did I say DOFP would be a non-factor? I was one of the few members not hating on it before release

(AKA I'm asking for a link.)

Also, the only really bad call I've made this summer I think was saying Maleficent would disappoint. Everything else has been moderately wrong or pretty right

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13340-age-of-extinction-1-movie-of-the-summer-club-dom/?p=1211232

• Like 1