#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Wicked as a film is a given, it's a question of when rather than if. It's Universal's most successful product that isn't a film.The Book of Mormon I imagine they'll hold off until they've launched more productions worldwide, Paramount I imagine has first dibs on the film version since they release both South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut and Team America.

If only i could tell you :ph34r: nah its early dev...BOM for me Sept

• Like 1

The forum layout looks out of wack. Is Tele fiddling with the layout thanks to his newfound admin permissions?

I think it is Water Bottle showing his new power after taking over for Shawn.  :mellow:

I think it is Water Bottle showing his new power after taking over for Shawn.  :mellow:

What has changed

The games have been demoted to the very bottom of the front page. The "Sports" section of the "general topics" went from second to second-last. BSG went to the second place in Games from bottom, while the other games went from top to bottom. Sure other sub-forums have moved as well, but was not a regular visitor to those sub-forums.

TLAM2 was pretty good, not as good as the first, but a fun ride. Not as funny as 22 obviously, but funnier than Neighbors. If you like Hart, youll enjoy this, if you dont then you probably wont. TLAM is like the XMen series and hes Wolverine. The only scenes hes not in are the private couples scenes. I love KH and I thought he was hilarious. He does his usual running around and high pitch yelling, and fast talk, but it got always got the biggest laughs.The rest of the cast was good as well and had their moments, though not as strong as the first. The movie lacked a lot of focus, but the jokes were fresh, and the Vegas atmosphere just made it polished and lively. The fight scene is HILARIOUS (of course Kevin stood out). And Wendi McClendon-Covey was a great addition, she had some scene stealing moments. Good movie, it provided a good time, and had some nice heart at the end. And theres a Lord and Miller type self aware sequence thats hilarious as well.And I was so suprised at the

Drake cameo. No one saw that coming, and DENNIS HAYSBERT AKA PRESIDENT PALMER!

Also, they played the trailer for Sex Tape. I kept glancing at my mom. It was awkward at first, but then she started laughing so much. Wonder if thatll be a family outing lmao.Solid B

• Like 4

I've heard over 10 people in real life say that they love Maleficent. So while you people might despise it, it's clearly getting good WOM from the public.

i didn't like so much, but Angelina worth the ticket, she is perfect  :wub:

Edited by Blink23

TLAM2 was pretty good, not as good as the first, but a fun ride. Not as funny as 22 obviously, but funnier than Neighbors. If you like Hart, youll enjoy this, if you dont then you probably wont. TLAM is like the XMen series and hes Wolverine. The only scenes hes not in are the private couples scenes. I love KH and I thought he was hilarious. He does his usual running around and high pitch yelling, and fast talk, but it got always got the biggest laughs.The rest of the cast was good as well and had their moments, though not as strong as the first. The movie lacked a lot of focus, but the jokes were fresh, and the Vegas atmosphere just made it polished and lively. The fight scene is HILARIOUS (of course Kevin stood out). And Wendi McClendon-Covey was a great addition, she had some scene stealing moments. Good movie, it provided a good time, and had some nice heart at the end. And theres a Lord and Miller type self aware sequence thats hilarious as well.And I was so suprised at the

Drake cameo. No one saw that coming, and DENNIS HAYSBERT AKA PRESIDENT PALMER!

Also, they played the trailer for Sex Tape. I kept glancing at my mom. It was awkward at first, but then she started laughing so much. Wonder if thatll be a family outing lmao.Solid B

I loved the first but thought this was a big disappointment.  It got good with about 20 minutes left, that's when they got back to what made the first so good imo.

6.5/10

• Like 1