#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I think the black audience will be very interested in 22JS, since Ice Cube is so funny in it. 22JS will be getting some of that Ride Along audience too.

I'm glad I'm not making the third Jump Street movie. I'd be adding Kevin Hart to the cast

*sees the TV talk*

I finished Out of Gas on Firefly last night, meaning I'm halfway through it. I can already tell I'll be going through withdrawal when it's done :(

A small part of me still wishes that Whedon would use his new pull to bring that show back...

Posted Image

• Like 3

I only got to see it in 2D and I was so disappointed. The one movie I actually wanted to see in 3D, and I couldn't get there in time. I only got to see it in 2D and I was so disappointed. The one movie I actually wanted to see in 3D, and I couldn't get there in time.

It wasn't as great as the first one's 3D, but the first scene with Hiccup and Toothless flying was absolutely breathtaking

I just want something to breakout.

Fault in Our Stars and Neighbors are breakouts--- with 135m and 233m WW respectively. Not everything has to be a tentpole in order to be massively successful. 

• Like 1

Shrek 2 and Kung Fu Panda 2 come close the Toy Story sequels, though they fall short on the emotional level, and Dragon 2 is just as good, but I'd have to disagree with that statement somewhat.

Now if your talking about more good sequels, yes, but that's because Pixar has only done 3, with a 4th incoming (Finding Dory), and one of those sequels was made because of creator distance it seems, and because Disney wanted to sell toys (Cars 2).

I meant recently though. Kung Fu Panda 2 made me cry though.

IDK, I just felt more emotional resonance in both KFP2 and Dragon 2 than I did with their predecessors (although I did get misty-eyed in Dragon 1)