Rorschach

Possible Batman stand-alone villains

deathstroke, black mask, or hush

You must mean Deadshot. Deathstroke is a Nightwing/Teen Titans villain.

Since they've already established super powers exist in this Batman universe, I'd personally like to see Killer Croc. And maybe Hugo Strange pulling his strings. Some psychological warfare to balance the craziness of Croc.

• Like 2

Since they've already established super powers exist in this Batman universe, I'd personally like to see Killer Croc. And maybe Hugo Strange pulling his strings. Some psychological warfare to balance the craziness of Croc.

They have been using him more and more with batman like in arkham origins

• Like 1

They have been using him more and more with batman like in arkham origins

Interesting. I've just never been much of a fan of Deathstroke, other than his look. George Perez has never been much of a character designer, but he nailed it with him.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

Interesting. I've just never been much of a fan of Deathstroke, other than his look. George Perez has never been much of a character designer, but he nailed it with him.

He is a great charecter could reach boba fett levels of popularity if dc do him right. He has already gotten pretty popular from arrow and arkham origns

We're talking about the solo movie being in 2019.. Seriously, will anyone still care about this by then???

Batman is the biggest superhero ever 4/6 of his movies have broken the OW record. Batman along with Star wars and bond is the biggest movie franchise

• Like 3

How this film looks and whether it even gets made will depend on how BvS or even JLA performs... long ways to go before this is even in the picture.....

We're talking about the solo movie being in 2019.. Seriously, will anyone still care about this by then???

This post is wrong on so many levels. Question if today MCU was no more and rebooted in 2021 would people care?

• Like 1

How this film looks and whether it even gets made will depend on how BvS or even JLA performs... long ways to go before this is even in the picture.....

I already know people who are discussing who could possibly be the main villains in the new Batman movies man (AMC Theaters anyone). It has come into the picture. Not a lot but just a little bit.

You might think I'm kidding, but these were exactly my ideas, too. Personally, I would rather not like to see the Joker in the first Affleck standalone because firstly, he is Batman's archnemesis and I don't want those to already be a part of a first entry. Secondly, Batman has so many other great villains so Joker is just the tip on the iceberg, so to speak.

I'm not a fan of Clayface or Killer Croc. They're a little too crazy.

I'm not sure WB would want to touch him after B&R, but I'd like to see a much more faithful depiction of Mr. Freeze. He's great in Arkham City, and he could be a really sympathetic movie villain.

Hush and Black Mask could be good, too. 

• Like 2

Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy deserve a second chance. If Bane gets redeemed, so should they.

Charles Dance, John Malkovich or DDL as Freeze.

Angie, Eva Green or Jessica Chastain as Poison Ivy.

Also, I like the idea of JLaw as Harley Quinn too. Though I don't see how they can introduce the character without The Joker. Maybe show her descent into insanity in flashbacks?

• Like 1

True, but she'd make an even more awesome Poison Ivy. She is great at being sexy and intimidating at the same time (Dark Shadows, 300 2). Two traits that are a must for playing Poison Ivy. I think Lena Headey could also pull off Ivy's pathos really well. She showed she could hold her own as a solo boss villain in Dredd and she is amazing as a layered Cersei in GoT.

• Like 2