John Marston

Weekend Actuals - 6/20-6/22

Dracula was pretty good.Now I'm watching Braveheart.

Braveheart is in my top 10 movies of all time an incredible emotional roller coaster of an epic story. Love love love that film. Hard to believe it's 3 hours long.

Just following up on DRACULA and its 2.7 multi. Here are the multipliers for all the top movies of 1992.

Aladdin - 11.3

Home Alone 2 - 5.5

Batman Returns - 3.56

Lethal Weapon 3 - 4.36

Few Good Men - 9.11

Sister Act - 11.7

Bodyguard - 7.34

Wayne’s World - 6.71

Basic Instinct - 7.79

League of Their Own - 7.8

Unforgiven - 6.73

Hand That Rocks the Cradle - 11.6

Under Siege - 5.31

Patriot Games - 4.5

That's pretty bad for Batman.

Speaking of Sister Act my grandma when she bought a VCR years ago she owned two movies, Sister Act 1 and 2

• Like 2

Just following up on DRACULA and its 2.7 multi. Here are the multipliers for all the top movies of 1992. Aladdin - 11.3Home Alone 2 - 5.5Batman Returns - 3.56Lethal Weapon 3 - 4.36Few Good Men - 9.11Sister Act - 11.7Bodyguard - 7.34Wayne’s World - 6.71Basic Instinct - 7.79League of Their Own - 7.8Unforgiven - 6.73Hand That Rocks the Cradle - 11.6Under Siege - 5.31Patriot Games - 4.5

I miss those days (even though I wasnt alive). I hate the culture now of huge opening, huge dropoff, 2.5 multi the end. I love seeing films leg it out. Then in 2026 itll be $190M OW/ $220M total. Please moviegoers, dont let this happen! Stay at home and wait for the 6th weekend.
  • Like 2

I miss those days (even though I wasnt alive). I hate the culture now of huge opening, huge dropoff, 2.5 multi the end. I love seeing films leg it out. Then in 2026 itll be $190M OW/ $220M total. Please moviegoers, dont let this happen! Stay at home and wait for the 6th weekend.

you know with the way things are going you're gonna be able to get the movie on itunes/amazon/netflix/whatever 2 weeks after it's released by 2026. So yeah, that'll probably happen.

• Like 2