John Marston

Weekend Actuals - 6/20-6/22

Today is the 25th anniversary of Batman, the 10th anniversary of White Chicks, and the 25th birthday of Chewy. Find me a better day

PS: This is pretty much the only Monday where it's still socially acceptable for me to get plastered before sunset, so I'm off. Later

• Like 14

Today is the 25th anniversary of Batman, the 10th anniversary of White Chicks, and the 25th birthday of Chewy. Find me a better day

PS: This is pretty much the only Monday where it's still socially acceptable for me to get plastered before sunset, so I'm off. Later

You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

• Like 6

That movie was quite controversial back when it came out. It caused a lot of real life conversations about nannies, etc.

Ugh I wasn't old enough to remember that. I wish I'd been alive/old enough to remember a time when trashy thrillers like Fatal Attraction and The Hand That Rocks The Cradle elicited heated public debate. 

• Like 1

The release of TRANSFORMERS 14: AUTOBAHN?

Happy birthday! :)

• Like 2

Holy shit.

there's only one way to celebrate.

http://youtu.be/yoAXy-IEyVo

• Like 7