Plain Old Tele

Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)

Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Actually it does come into play later on.

In a quickly mentioned quote. It was the opening scene, I honestly thought that would be the dinobots origin or something. Still enjoyed the movie but there is no denying that the plot is basically put together with duck tape.
  • Like 2

Fuck everybody!! Jk but seriously y'all had me thinking this was Revenge of the fallen bad. I had a blast. Actually happy they rebooted it.. Got some fresh meat. If I had to rank this it would go T1, T3, This and way downnnnn ROTF... B+ though will go see again.

• Like 2

I liked it much better the second time.8/10

Baumer you do know that there was an impostor around that gave it a 5.5/10 in your place.  :ph34r:  Glad to see that you're back. 

Edited by Mulder
  • Like 5

This happens to me sometimes.  I go see a movie where I am tired and the experience is not as good as it should be.  I still feel that the family dynamic this time wasn't as good as the original three but the rest of the film clicked with me this time.  So I'll just leave it at that.  Either you love Transformers/Bay or you don't.  I do.

• Like 3

I said earlier I couldn't decide whether I'd give this movie a 7 or an 8, well after seeing it the second time I found myself enjoyed it a lot more. Somehow the biggest flaw of the movie which was the length wasn't an issue the second time around, every scene seemed to be more compact and most of the plots had more purposes. I felt more emotional in some certain scenes as well.

I give it a solid 8.

• Like 2

No, it just clicked more with me this time.  It's hard to explain without sounding like a dork lol but I was very tired last time and I had a bad mindset before I sat down, thinking I wouldn't like it as much because of the change of cast.  

• Like 2

No, it just clicked more with me this time.  It's hard to explain without sounding like a dork lol but I was very tired last time and I had a bad mindset before I sat down, thinking I wouldn't like it as much because of the change of cast.  

I watched it the first time with a wrong mindset as well. I was worried about the length so every time I thought the scenes didn't get wrapped up quick enough or the characters did anything that didn't seem to add any value to the plot I was annoyed.

Saw it today, more relaxed and more open-minded, and loved the experience.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

Well this grosses me out a bit.http://badassdigest.com/2014/07/01/film-crit-hulk-smash-hulk-vs.-michael-bay/

SO THERE'S THIS PART IN TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION WHERE THE AUTOBOTS SUDDENLY ENCOUNTER A SUPER-LITERAL VAGINA DENTATA ALIEN THAT'S JUST HANGING OUT IN A CAGE. THERE'S NO REASON FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING ON ANY LEVEL, IT'S JUST CLEARLY STUCK IN FOR SOME MOTIVATIONAL REASON. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE REVEAL OF THE ALIEN'S VAGINA DENTATA-NESS IS NOT SOME PLACID CINEMATIC MOMENT BUT INSTEAD HIGHLY EMPHASIZED. THIS IS CLEAR. THIS IS OVERT. SO THEN THE FAT AUTOBOT (ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS, BY THE WAY) IS SO REVOLTED BY THIS IMAGE THAT IT TELLS THIS WAY-TOO-CLEAR-VAGINA-SYMBOL THAT IT IS "TOO UGLY TO LIVE." THEN THE VAGINA GETS SOME SLIME ON HIM AND THE FAT AUTOBOT COLLAPSES TO THE GROUND AND THINKS HE'S "BURNING." BUT THEN THE FAT AUTOBOT JUST REALIZES IT'S JUST "SHIZZ." SO HE CALLS THE VAGINA-SYMBOL "BITCH" AND SHOOTS HER DEAD.THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED.

• Like 2

I must have missed that part.

I think they mean the part with the bug looking thing with all the legs grabs him or something.  I could be wrong, but I definitely didn't take it anywhere close to where that person said it went :P

• Like 3