Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Anyone who think Predator was a perfect film is fooling themselves. It can easily be improved.

The only issue I see is they've watered down the franchise so much with AVS and Predators, the GA won't care.

It's good to see you back, now that we lost Shawn.  :)

• Like 2

I really love Maleficents run so far, it's been the best run since The Lego Movie and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. 

It is having a magnificent run. All the haters have fallen all the way back on this one, lol.

• Like 1

It is having a magnificent run. All the haters have fallen all the way back on this one, lol.

For a rather dissapointing summer, we need runs like this from here on, I am even rooting for TF4 to do amazing numbers. That's how bad boxoffice wise this summer has been even though there has great quality movies so far. 

• Like 1

Predator is awesome, but I think there's more potential, so I'm down for more movies. The sequels certainly showed part of that potential.

What potential would that be? I'm all ears.

What? It is perfect. Go away now. :D

Says the person who liked Predator 2.

(Actually, I liked it too...if only for Gary Busey hamming it up)

"The lions...the tigers...the bears...oh MY!"

Posted Image

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 2

He was one of the guys who died at the very beginning of the original.

Posted Image

I wish more movies did the end credits of the cast smiling and laughing like in Con Air.  But for really inappropriate films like Schindler's List or 12 Years A Slave

• Like 7

What? It is perfect. Go away now. :D

I watched it the other night, it still holds up.  Is John McTiernan out of prison?  Because that guy made some classics.  Die Hard, Predator, Hunt for Red October

• Like 3

Says the person who liked Predator 2.

(Actually, I liked it too...if only for Gary Busey hamming it up)

"The lions...the tigers...the bears...oh MY!"

Posted Image

Haha. I couldn't tell you the first thing that happened in Predator 2. I just remember watching it and thinking "this isn't so bad".

I watched it the other night, it still holds up.  Is John McTiernan out of prison?  Because that guy made some classics.  Die Hard, Predator, Hunt for Red October

I think he's out or he's getting out soon. I didn't even know he was in prison until Tele told me a couple years ago when we were discussing Predator.

Haha. I couldn't tell you the first thing that happened in Predator 2. I just remember watching it and thinking "this isn't so bad".

I remember Danny Glover being too old for that shit...

• Like 1

The funny part is how "futuristic" it is(it's set in 1997 and was made in 1990).

I mean, look at Glover's gun:

Posted Image

LOLz

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 5