CaptainJackSparrow

Exodus: Gods and Kings OS

A week ahead of its U.S. debut, 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' opened to $23.1 million overseas: http://bit.ly/1u8kt16 

Top markets for 'Exodus' were South Korea ($6.2M), Mexico ($4.7M), Spain ($3.8M) and Australia ($2.3M).

• Like 3

Box Office Mojo@boxofficemojo 1m1 minute ago

A week ahead of its U.S. debut, 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' opened to $23.1 million overseas: http://bit.ly/1u8kt16

Box Office Mojo@boxofficemojo 25s25 seconds ago

Top markets for 'Exodus' were South Korea ($6.2M), Mexico ($4.7M), Spain ($3.8M) and Australia ($2.3M).

Noah OW: South Korea $6.9m, Mexico $5.7m, Spain $2.9m and Australia $4.2m.

Tomorrow is a Christian Holiday in Spain and Latin America. Noah did $261m OS. I think Exodus will do less than that, even less than $200m maybe...

Edited by Henry II of Arendelle
  • Like 3

Tomorrow is a Christian Holiday in Spain and Latin America. Noah did $261m OS. I think Exodus will do less than that, even less than $200m maybe...

I do not understand why they not release the movie across all Latin America this weekend

tomorrow is Mother's Day here but the movie opens january 1

• Like 1

What is this Christian holiday?

Edited by Rsyu

Noah made 261M in OS markets, Gods and Kings will make similar numbers.

Noah ' s Best market was Russia ($30m) and with the ruble as low as it is now I don't think Exodus will be able to even reach $20m there. In Latin America Noah did more than $70m. I think Exodus will do $20m or $30m less than that, it depends mostly on Brazil. So Exodus needs very good numbers from Europe to match Noah ' s final gross. The good opening in Spain could give it a ray of hope but only Italy is as religious as Spain. Let's wait for the OW in Germany, France and the UK to see where it could end. I think it's all about The Hobbit in Europe nowadays ;)

Noah ' s Best market was Russia ($30m) and with the ruble as low as it is now I don't think Exodus will be able to even reach $20m there. 

it WILL reach 20 cause of 10 days of holidays (increased prices)

Not even shitty exchange rate will matter

Edited by Tauriel
  • Like 1