CJohn

Predator | 14th September, 2018 | Shane Black to Co-Write and Direct

1 minute ago, trancedanne said:

Shane Black was involved in the first movie so he seems to be the right guy for the job. Cant wait to see Arnold back and i hope to see Danny Glover somewhere as well.

*checks* Hmm... true. Pretty cool. Although, he didn't direct. We'll see...

And yeah, hopefully Arnold returns.

Love everything about P2's ending. The Alien skull, Danny Glover's "Okay. Who's next?" when the other Predators show up, the 'don't fuck with me, I've seen things'-look Glover gives the agent who tries to fuck with him afterwards, and that Silvestri score ddddeeee posted.

• Like 4

I love Predator 2. Just a fun balls to the walls action movie. Not as good as the first  but what is?  Love the city setting. Danny Glover is a good and different type of lead. Gary Busey acting crazy. Bill Paxton playing his Aliens character again. gratuitous nudity, Great effects from the late Stan Winston, Awesome Silvestri score. The scene on the ship in the end is great. 

Edited by John Marston

6 hours ago, Rallax said:

I think it's worth it because it completes Bill Paxton's Holy Trinity of deaths.

Not true. He never got killed by the Terminator. The only one who got killed was the guy who got the fist in the stomach. Paxton just got knocked out.

18 hours ago, grim22 said:

http://deadline.com/2016/05/warner-bros-maze-runner-the-death-cure-dylan-obrien-1201764118/

Predator: moves from March 2, 2018 to February 9, 2018.

A month earlier? Yes please. They're looking to film later this year, so they have loads of time.

11 hours ago, Elessar said:

Didn't like Iron Man 3

Booooooooooo!

17 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

another reboot, don't see the point

Present day sequel, set in 2018.

I think they will go CGI for the Predators in this one, technology s ready for it.

Nah, that'd be a waste of money. Practical all the way.

• Like 3