John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH) HTTYD2 3.1,22J 2.9,Malef/TLAM2 1.7 | actuals on p19

THU0626HTTYD23.122J2.9MalefTLAM2 1

I want all numbers to come in this form. It would be the ultimate test to show how much we want them.

"Now puny mortals, decipher!"

Edited by OmegaSupreme
  • Like 5

@jerslater: HOW THE FUCK IS THERE STILL AN HOUR AND 55 MINUTES LEFT OF THIS MOVIE.@jerslater: I'm waiting in the lobby until Mark Wahlberg stops talking. I won't go back in. You can't make me.@jerslater: There's an hour left. An hour of my life. Someday I'll be dying and I'll wish I had just one more hour, and I'll flashback to this moment.@jerslater: North Korea was right. We are the enemy. We must be stopped.@jerslater: I'm just wandering around the theater lobby thinking about death and I can still hear Mark Wahlberg yelling about Lucky Charms.@jerslater: Imagine Dragons are screaming at me. Maybe it's over. Maybe it will never truly be over.@jerslater: Maybe Transformers lasts forever and it is us and we are it.@jerslater: Truly Mark Wahlberg is our Markiest actor.

• Like 14

I want all numbers to come in this form. It would be the ultimate test to show how much we want them.

"Now puny mortals, decipher!"

lol ever seen CLI airline bookings

:aLAXJFKCHI0628UAQ

availability lAX to JFK via CHI on 2806 flying United in Q class

• Like 4

@bdgrabinski: Pre-movie discussion is very somber. We all feel like we're off to a firing squad.@bdgrabinski: "the running time is two hours and fifty five minutes" the crowd literally just burst out into laughter no joke@bdgrabinski: An hour in and I need a break. Wandering around the lobby. Oh man.@bdgrabinski: This is unbelievable.@bdgrabinski: Wow. Wow. Wow. Wowwwwwww. *slow clap*@bdgrabinski: Michael Bay is laughing in a pile of exploding money right now.@bdgrabinski: I gladly donated money to this nonsense cause. It's as impressive as it is baffling. We're crying/laughing outside the theater.

• Like 5

@jerslater: HOW THE FUCK IS THERE STILL AN HOUR AND 55 MINUTES LEFT OF THIS MOVIE.@jerslater: I'm waiting in the lobby until Mark Wahlberg stops talking. I won't go back in. You can't make me.@jerslater: There's an hour left. An hour of my life. Someday I'll be dying and I'll wish I had just one more hour, and I'll flashback to this moment.@jerslater: North Korea was right. We are the enemy. We must be stopped.@jerslater: I'm just wandering around the theater lobby thinking about death and I can still hear Mark Wahlberg yelling about Lucky Charms.@jerslater: Imagine Dragons are screaming at me. Maybe it's over. Maybe it will never truly be over.@jerslater: Maybe Transformers lasts forever and it is us and we are it.@jerslater: Truly Mark Wahlberg is our Markiest actor.

@bdgrabinski: Pre-movie discussion is very somber. We all feel like we're off to a firing squad.@bdgrabinski: "the running time is two hours and fifty five minutes" the crowd literally just burst out into laughter no joke@bdgrabinski: An hour in and I need a break. Wandering around the lobby. Oh man.@bdgrabinski: This is unbelievable.@bdgrabinski: Wow. Wow. Wow. Wowwwwwww. *slow clap*@bdgrabinski: Michael Bay is laughing in a pile of exploding money right now.@bdgrabinski: I gladly donated money to this nonsense cause. It's as impressive as it is baffling. We're crying/laughing outside the theater.

I'm guessing you follow Bitter Script Reader on twitter.

• Like 1

Sorry, who are they? I think they're incredibly unfunny and come across as spoilt brats.

If you don't want to see it, then why the fuck did you pay to go and see it and whine? And if you've walked out, why are you hanging around in the lobby? Sounds like losers without a life.

If they are critics, they aren't doing their job because they've walked out and what are they reviewing then? The carpet at the theatre's state of cleanliness? You don't get an hour of your life back you fucktard, it's your job, you have to do it. Does the janitor on his death bed say "Fuck me, the hours I could have spent doing something else!" well, sure, but it's his job, he's probably got to feed his kids or himself, so no he couldn't have spent it doing something else unless he wanted to starve. And they wonder why no one cares about critics.

I don't even intend to see Transformers 4, but these blatant attention whores should be put out to pasture.

• Like 8

@jerslater: HOW THE FUCK IS THERE STILL AN HOUR AND 55 MINUTES LEFT OF THIS MOVIE.@jerslater: I'm waiting in the lobby until Mark Wahlberg stops talking. I won't go back in. You can't make me.@jerslater: There's an hour left. An hour of my life. Someday I'll be dying and I'll wish I had just one more hour, and I'll flashback to this moment.@jerslater: North Korea was right. We are the enemy. We must be stopped.@jerslater: I'm just wandering around the theater lobby thinking about death and I can still hear Mark Wahlberg yelling about Lucky Charms.@jerslater: Imagine Dragons are screaming at me. Maybe it's over. Maybe it will never truly be over.@jerslater: Maybe Transformers lasts forever and it is us and we are it.

hahah now when I actually made the same remark in another thread :lol:

really why is this movie so long? (Not that I plan to actually go see it :D ) 

they could have trimmed it & it might benefit the # of showings

Edited by Tauriel