CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Guys

this is important

but everyone needs to watch this ad for Earth to Echo

Saw it in front of Edge of Tomorrow today and went "WHAT THE FUCK" multiple times

This is just pathetic advertising.

This film isn't even denying how much of a ripoff of E.T. it is. Even the score sounds similar.

• Like 1

well I guess the apocalypse is here. I did not like transformers at all. In fact I came close to hating it. Everything that I feared about the movie came true. The new story and the new characters simply don't match up to the old story and the old characters. So eventually when you get to a bunch of robots fighting each other it doesn't mean anything because you really don't care about who they are protecting and why they are fighting. So this movie is a big failure in my opinion......not good at all

WHAT

The question is then

Pacific Rim or Trans4mers?

I agree but I don't agree, because GODZILLA was great. :)

I like Godzilla (and Man of Steel ) too. Just liked Edge and Rim more!

I hope TF4, Apes, Guardians and Turtles all open in the 90s and finish in the low 200s

It's the summer 2014 we deserve

This box office deserves a better class of movies.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Yeah, a friend wants to see it tomorrow and I didn't really mind before but now I'm really gonna try to get out of it. Cold reception doesn't sway me either way when it comes to movies like this, but that 165 minute running time just sounds brutal.

Yea the runtime is the biggest drawback for me. TF2 and TF3 already felt long to me. 

well I guess the apocalypse is here. I did not like transformers at all. In fact I came close to hating it. Everything that I feared about the movie came true. The new story and the new characters simply don't match up to the old story and the old characters. So eventually when you get to a bunch of robots fighting each other it doesn't mean anything because you really don't care about who they are protecting and why they are fighting. So this movie is a big failure in my opinion......not good at all

Posted Image

Somewhere a single tear of joy goes down Gopher's cheek

It's poetry

Wahlberg has no business being in a Transformers movie. He just doesn't fit the role. I know a lot of you guys did not like what Shia brought to the table but that was the reason why I like the first 3. His dynamic and his character and his manic expressive faces and stressed out look all the time it just added to the character an added to the thrilling parts of the movie. Then you add his military friends his parents his girlfriends it just all clicks for me. In this one nothing clicked. The last 30 minutes of the movie in Beijing is pretty good but that doesn't make up for the other two hours.

Wahlberg isn't good?

Welp, this is gonna be awful

Who would have thought this scenario from Baumer? Thumbs down for Transformers and Thumbs up for Amazing Spidey 2.

It's a brand new day for BOF.

Posted Image

• Like 1

The most recent film in the series, “Transformers: Dark of the Moon,” earned $13.5 million from late-night showings, while the second part, 2009′s “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” snagged a series-leading $16.6 million from midnight showings. The previous low-water mark was 2007′s “Transformers,” which earned $8.8 million from its preview and midnight screenings.

Perhaps, it's going to perform less like a sequel and more like an original film this time, i.e. less frontloaded...

• Like 1