CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

One of. :)

I don't think it takes anything away from CAP2 to parenthetically mention that its OW came during spring break. It's a tremendous opening and it deserves every accolade, and it was very smart of Marvel to pick that specific date.

No what they are saying is that it had a better opening date. It goes back to the initial article that first used it. It was TASM2's OW. I think it called April some kind of prime date. If they were really saying that Marvel was smart to pick that date they would have said it, lol.

• Like 2

...but... but... weren't you posting here while you were watching?

I mean, I know the home video experience isn't comparable to a theatrical one, but shut down your browser, put it on the biggest screen you have (or hold your laptop close), crank up the sound or put on some headphones, and don't stop until it's done.

This is why I never rarely watch movies at home.

Agreed. Great first season (who can forget Kate Mara getting eaten out by Kevin Spacey while talking to her dad on the phone?) but quickly loses steam and believability. 

The problem is that he hasn't faced strong enough opposition, he pushes everyone over too easily. the next season should probably be the last. otherwise they're really, really fucking pushing their fucking luck

the original British show is great though. people should watch that.

• Like 1

No what they are saying is that it had a better opening date. It goes back to the initial article that first used it. It was TASM2's OW. I think it called April some kind of prime date. If they were really saying that Marvel was smart to pick that date they would have said it, lol.

:lol: Well, I guess I never followed the whole back story of this. Regardless, never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity. :)

This is why I never rarely watch movies at home.

Never rarely? Rarely never?

• Like 3

Why do I not believe you when you say it's better than the third? Lol

Becausr for some unknown reason you are not particularly fond of the third one. I can relate though I can't see this being worse than the second.

• Like 1

Why do I not believe you when you say it's better than the third? Lol

I found it to be better. This is how I rank them:TF1: high A-TF2: B+TF3: low A-TF4: high A-TF3 I checked the time a couple occasions and was bored through small segments of the movie. This one just flew by and was extremely entertaining. The action was on a whole other scale for Bay and I loved every minute of it minus Petz.
  • Like 1

The problem is that he hasn't faced strong enough opposition, he pushes everyone over too easily. the next season should probably be the last. otherwise they're really, really fucking pushing their fucking luck

the original British show is great though. people should watch that.

Exactly. That became my main issue with the show and the reason I stopped watching. He just walks into any room, smirks at the viewer, kills/manipulates anyone who stands in his way and walks away unscathed like it's nothing. 

• Like 1