CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

MODERATION:

Kal, take your bad side elsewhere, and everyone else also stop. This discussion ends here. Either that or things go downhill. And you guys don't want things to go downhill. Enough with the attacks at each other.

• Like 4

@ThatDonLewis

I'm not even being hyperbolic when I say: I can't think of a worse movie going experience than TRANSFORMERS 4

6/27/14, 3:16 PM

Some how I doubt it could be that bad , unless Bay did the opposite of what Cameron advised him.

Im still excited about seeing this, though that the runtime is scary for repeat business though. Especially

Domestic---165-170mins??????!!  WTF!

• Like 1

I think it'd be more fun to ban all the haters. :ph34r:

Funner still...ban all the mods. Then when it's just you and Water Bottle, you can overthrow him and rule the galaxy. I will be by your side. 

Posted Image

• Like 1

Honestly, with 38m OD it should be able to hit mid-90s. That's not great, but it's not terrible either. Just another humdrum 90s opening, and it'll end up in the 230-250 range. Blah.

The boring opening into a boring run. Just like this Summer as a whole. 

• Like 2

Kal is like a bipolar, drugged-out-of-his-fucking-minds Na'vi.

More like its pig latin from one Bruce Lee Fan to another my friend.. Though never claimed to be totally

sane lol.. And what person in a forum so wonderful and  crazy could be normal who posts in here. :)

A little crazy is good thing.. Oh Red  Evil one :P

• Like 2