CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

That question ignore one important element, the subject matters. Do those "better films" feature the live-action Alien transforming robots in them? The last time I checked, the only movie I could see the Transformers was, surprisingly, in TF movies. When you like a movie stars you might see some bad movies simply because he/she staring in them, would you feel insulted if I said you're an idiot because of that?

I didn't say that I agreed with the person calling others "idiots," I just said that the other questions he raises were interesting.And while I understand seeing bad films because of the stars, I think that it's a waste of money and a poor justification. That's my opinion of course, and you can watch a movie for whatever reason you please. But it's still interesting to ask yourself "why do I go to the cinema?" and then wonder "is that a good reason to go?"

Posted Image

I blaim Mexico. It was dumb for them to play defensively so fast with just one goal advantage. Also, never give the ref a excuse to give a penalty.

Holland would've ripped them apart had they played less defensively.

Tele,

this was not a good time to do what you just did :lol: 

Claire is tearing facebook AND the World Cup thread apart :lol: 

I fear for myself right now. 

I didn't say that I agreed with the person calling others "idiots," I just said that the other questions he raises were interesting.And while I understand seeing bad films because of the stars, I think that it's a waste of money and a poor justification. That's my opinion of course, and you can watch a movie for whatever reason you please. But it's still interesting to ask yourself "why do I go to the cinema?" and then wonder "is that a good reason to go?"

I'll never see a movie because of movie stars but that's because I've never followed any of them.

I go to see the movies to be entertained, to lose myself in a world beyond my known reality. If I get that from watching some bad films, it's a darn good reason for me to see them.

• Like 1

so transformers will not hit 100 million opening weekend. It looks like it will come in at around 98.

Not true Baumer. Look on the web lots of celebrations  that Transformers 4 made it my friend. I think Paramount will make its official announcement by Monday.  Bays monster film  makes 101 M Domestically and sets all new precendents OS with 95-97 M OW in CHINA!! :)

Just you wait until later, 

when Greece gets its ass kicked.

Tele gonna be crazy... :ph34r:

Tele will have to ban himself from this thread  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Like 3

Not true Baumer. Look on the web lots of celebrations  that Transformers 4 made it my friend. I think Paramount will make its official announcement by Monday.  Bays monster film  makes 101 M Domestically and sets all new precendents OS with 95-97 M OW in CHINA!! :)

Ugh. You're just, so...AHHH!!!

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'll never see a movie because of movie stars but that's because I've never followed any of them. I go to see the movies to be entertained, to lose myself in a world beyond my known reality. If I get that from watching some bad films, it's a darn good reason for me to see them.

So what exactly is the definition of a bad film then? To me, a bad film is something that is either unentertaining or entertaining for all the wrong reasons. If you are entertained by such bad films, then are they really bad films?^And this is why I like the article, because we can ask these types of questions from it.

With Transformers looking to make 250-300M in China , what do you all think its OS  bounty could be?

This should be an interesting OS run, even with some of the other territorries underperforming.

Similar to the third one, with China and other Asian markets compensating for some decreases in other countries.