CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

That huge OW came because it was released in the vast majority of Asian countries (where increases were expected). However, the developed markets are going to see a large drop. 

With Transformers looking to make 250-300M in China , what do you all think its OS  bounty could be?

This should be an interesting OS run, even with some of the other territorries underperforming.

Have you seen TF4 yet? I'd rather you've seen the movie before acting as it's champion. There's a fat chance that you might hate it.

Have you seen TF4 yet? I'd rather you've seen the movie before acting as it's champion. There's a fat chance that you might hate it.

Lol not yet, but Baumer and me have supported Transformers over 10 yrs now. We started a thread about 3 yrs before it came out and were laughed and teased that this would never become a big franchise.. We stood on  weak ground but new the 80s crowd and even 70s crowd would support it.. 300M+ Domestic and 700+M and a decade later we now have the films making 3 100+M OWs and 2 films passing a billion WW.

75 thougt it was good, Baumer didnt hate it, so I think I will enjoy it for the most part. How do you rate versus moon and the first one.

That huge OW came because it was released in the vast majority of Asian countries (where increases were expected). However, the developed markets are going to see a large drop. 

Germany they are saying its going to be huge there 40-50+M ... So not all developed markets are going to fall..  And when you can get  500-600+M from asia alone. Prime doesnt need much to go for a new benchmark OS for the franchise.

" STAND BY FOR PRIME!!"

Thats what entertainment news said yesterday Red.. And I see news posts on the web that Transformers has made a 100M OW  domestically. :P MWAHAHAHAHH!!!  Bay does it for the 3 times in a row baby!!!

No, he doesn't. Not only because this didn't hit 100, but because the third one didn't either. In fact, only the second hit 100 mil OW. So wtf are you on about?

• Like 1