CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

What if this opens under 90M.....

I'll be pissed. My BSG predict is 88M but I bumped it up to 98M for this week because y'all convinced me otherwise <_<

If LEGO outgrossed every movie this year until MOCKINGJAY or INTERSTELLAR I'd be totally fine with that.Having said that, if APES or GUARDIANS broke out big time (as I feel something has to at this point) I wouldn't object at all.

Just watch; Planes 2 will be #1 of the summer

• Like 3

You know what? I don't give a flying fuck if people are gonna groan at this post. I don't give a fuck. You know why? Because I fucking don't give a fuck. 

Posted Image

To all you crazy people that predicted so confidently that not only was it going to top DH2 worldwide, but also overseas. Guess what, bitches? It won't. Not even with expanding markets.

FUCKING. HAIL. POTTER.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 9

I don't see what the big deal is. I'm 85% of the posters here after all.

Not only are multiple accounts not allowed, but creating them to circumvent a ban is a quick way to bring down the hammer.

They're letting Coon hang around

We don't do the perma-ban unless we have some fairly specific proof. Posting style in and of itself is not necessarily enough. This being said, feel free to report anything you feel is evidence.

• Like 1

Who do you think they're pursue to direct the next two Transformers films? Berg? How about Kat Bigelow? I'd happily pay to see that badass flick...

I'm pretty sure the material is beneath Bigelow at this point.

• Like 2

You know what? I don't give a flying fuck if people are gonna groan at this post. I don't give a fuck. You know why? Because I fucking don't give a fuck. 

Posted Image

To all you crazy people that predicted so confidently that not only was it going to top DH2 worldwide, but also overseas. Guess what, bitches? It won't. Not even with expanding markets.

FUCKING. HAIL. POTTER.

Posted Image

• Like 10

They're rebooting? Oh lord, just fucking give up and spend some money on a quality production instead.

Here is the link 

Breaking news

Paramount canceled Transformers V and will reboot with a new director for a 2018 release date.

• Like 1

Posted Image

FUCKING. HAIL. POTTER.

And to top it off, its worldwide gross may not even top DH2's overseas gross.
  • Like 6