CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Yeah and need good videogame developers, plan what toys would rock.. Then see if they can do a cool Animated show.. perhaps on NAvi vs Human beginnings. .And get that amazing Composer in on the Toon version.. I feel that James and Fox could dwarf everything!!

A James Cameron Avatar animated series has a lot of potential actually.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Nolan watched maleficent with his head in his hands knowing he could never achieve what that movie had done; it's most interesting character was a woman and it's an hour shorter than how he likes 'em

I mean, at least there were no plotholes with how Maleficent got to the castle.

• Like 3

^^ Correction Avatar is worth more than SWS, Disney couldnt afford to buy Avatar away from Fox and James cameron.

This could be a 24-30+Billion franchise in the making.. And proably will get nearly 20B just from the Boxoffice from just 4 films. LOL

At least 11-13B from BO alone..

Fox was thinking about passing on Avatar. Disney stepped in and they were going to be the ones to make Avatar. When Fox saw that Disney was willing to step in to make the movie, Fox decided they wanted to be the ones to make Avatar.

• Like 2

Sometimes you have to shut delusional SWS loonies down.. Yeah SWS is worth as much as  Avatar and  Marvel Alright lol.

LOL SWS has seen better days Mr. Panda Bear. Its all about avatar and  Marvel as the top franchises with the most potential.. Luckily Disney owns Marvel and got SWs pretty damn cheap along with Indy.

and everything else.

Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4 billion

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/10/30/disney-star-wars-lucasfilm/1669739/

Nobody gives a crap.

• Like 1

Nolan watched maleficent with his head in his hands knowing he could never achieve what that movie had done; it's most interesting character was a woman and it's an hour shorter than how he likes 'em

Catwoman was the best/most interesting character in TDKR. But that was something of an anomaly for Nolan.

• Like 1

Exactly.

It inspired people to go on journeys and be the best that no one ever was.

Now, that's an impact.

it also inspired people to post sexualized pictures of anime characters last week. such impact.

• Like 4

I honestly think that people are over predicting Star Wars 7. Mabey Avengers can get Avatar level but other than that I don't see anything else that can. 

SWs and indy were both picked up cheap by Walt disney. SW7 has potential with the original cast back, but yep it may not even beat Avengers 1 or 2 as a film.  I think it can though. We will see, but will the newer films make the money necessary to keep up with Disney's marvel lineup....I think not..

Now ith Avatar we will see the worlds first 2.5-3.6B dollar sequel just from the BO alone!!! It will make another 2-3 billion in merchandising total revenue..

Now what in heavens name makes Panda or anyone think SWS is the top dog in assetts compared to Avatar and Marvel line

LOL... Too much weed smoking I bet is the cause of Panda's statements and other SWS fans

• Like 1

And what about my Queen? She deserves so much more than shitty ass television shows.

you're gonna dump her for a new forgettable actress from a tv show no one cares about just like you did with whatsherface from glee.

• Like 2