CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

An Avatar animated series has a lot of potential actually.

Yeah can yu imagine James Horner also scoring the animated series..Damn!

Yeah just shut down Panda.

Lets see if SWs can even make a few films that make a billion each with the multi-bllion dollar merchandising revenue to match.(SWS heyday is over.. Lets see what they can do in 2000s) , before Comparing it to the Juggernaut Franchise and the Incredible investment that Disney has landed in owning the Marvel line.

Wow. Even the TV show Agents of Shield could go on to generate a few billion dollars. Marvel is Disneys best aquistion in forever.

Even better than Pixar I think over the long haul.

• Like 1

Fox was thinking about passing on Avatar. Disney stepped in and they were going to be the ones to make Avatar. When Fox saw that Disney was willing to step in to make the movie, Fox decided they wanted to be the ones to make Avatar.

Nice Walt.  Preach to the SWS fanboys that Avatar was the thing everyone wanted to grab up

.. Disney still made a a huge Avatar Theme Park and other Pandora related deals with Cameron and Fox  before anyone else did  worth billions in the future. So  wow my brother in arms we were almost on the same side in the Juggernaut vs SWs and Avengers war coming up lol.

I still hope you will temporarily leave Disney for a sec to help me in the war of Avatar2 over them all come 2016 :D

I Didnt know Fox actually got cold  feet to do this massive dreamworld from Camerons mind... Hah hah luckily fox inked the massive partnership first. It would have been crazy for Cameron to have the power and cash of Disney behind him.. :)

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

Yeah can yu imagine James Horner also scoring the animated series..Damn!

Yeah just shut down Panda.

Lets see if SWs can even make a few films that make a billion each with the multi-bllion dollar merchandising revenue to match.(SWS heyday is over.. Lets see what they can do in 2000s) , before Comparing it to the Juggernaut Franchise and the Incredible investment that Disney has landed in owning the Marvel line.

Wow. Even the TV show Agents of Shield could go on to generate a few billion dollars. Marvel is Disneys best aquistion in forever.

Even better than Pixar I think over the long haul.

Marvel is just one of the few of many properties that keeps Disney going in spite of some huge flops (Lone Ranger etc...).

• Like 1

Yes I did and I was smart enough to avoid it. I can't say the same for Legally Blonde 2.

I imagine you've never seen Legally Blonde 3:

Posted Image

I shit you not, this is real

• Like 3

I don't get that Star Wars vs. Pokemon debate. Can't we just agree on the fact that both were (and still are) extremely popular?

no. one of them is being removed from existence starting from tomorrow and it's up to this forum to decide which one should stay based on what the people want. we better not fuck this up.

• Like 1

I don't get that Star Wars vs. Pokemon debate. Can't we just agree on the fact that both were (and still are) extremely popular?

Pokémon is still popular? I didn't know. What about Barney? Is he still around annoying people?

• Like 1