CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

No not this weekend. I'm going to a concert tonight. And I'm going out of town next weekend. And Apes :bop: is the next  weekend. I'll probebly see it late in July.

Damn  I may have to see apes first then  Transformers later on in Imax... Are you ready for CEASARRRRRRRR ETHAN!!!

" WAR HAS BEGUN MY FRIEND!!""""

• Like 1

Cowboys & Aliens on TNT, Paul Blart on TBS, ROTF on FX

This is what picture-in-picture was created for

C&A is just boring, same with Paul Blart.

Yup, the only option here is go full Bay. 

• Like 1

Cowboys & Aliens on TNT, Paul Blart on TBS, ROTF on FX

This is what picture-in-picture was created for

Cowboys & Aliens. Wow i don't remeber the second act of that movie at all. I remember the first and third not the second. 

• Like 1

It's still pacing ahead of Eagle Eye. So yes. 

Eagle's fith weekend fell 35% and made $7m. Edge fell 47% and made $5.2m. Even eagle eyes 6th weekend cleared $5m. Not so encouraging unfortunately. But on the other hand, Edge may be able to keep pace with Eagle's weekly holds. Edge should make the same if not more than Eagle for this full week period and still be ahead by a few million while the holiday next weekend should help it hold up. It will be close. Hopefully Edge makes. it. 

• Like 2

So just as Cap 2 becomes the #1 movie domestically, DOFP takes over as the #1 movie WW.Seems legit.

WB has yet to report any LEGO numbers  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Ridiculous. Everyone has to like what everyone else likes and everyone must agree all the time.

Well put.... Ive never truly hated  any Transfomrer film. I thought Part 2 was the weakest but MOon bounced the series back thanks to some better story telling and a little help from the Master James Cameron. :)   So Im pretty stoked about seeing 4 and 5 now.

Unicron is coming!!!

• Like 1

So...Let's look forward to the next half of the year!MockingJay, Interstellar, Hobbit 3, and NFL. Mixed in with diaper changes. :)

Join Exodus, Big Hero 6 and Horrible Bosses 2 to that list and I agree with it.

EDIT: And change NFL with soccer  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

And who doesn't want to see the third entry of the epic franchise, Night at the Museum 3  :ph34r: ?

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1