CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Forget seasons, they're shooting all 100 episodes in one giant production, in like a year and a half.

I know. I think they were contractually obligated to order 100 episodes if the pilot hit certain rating milestones, and since people were morbidly curious it did. And it's been a disaster ever since :rofl:

• Like 3

I will never understand the 10 - 90 model. If I was a showrunner I would never want to be renewed for 90 episodes. That's just way too much,

Way too much money?

• Like 2

Apparently Sheen randomly fired Selma Blair halfway through the show's run over some petty shit and replaced her with some other actress and zero fucks were given

This Summer has indeed been "meh."  Watch LUCY shock everyone and become a sleeper hit.  

The only thing holding it back is dat R-rating

Why should LUCY gross dramatically differently than any other Luc Besson-related action property? 50m tops.

It looks stylish?