Blankments

YEAR 9 - Predictions v Actuals: Dawn of Totals (Actuals Thread)

Wow numbers theory that highOk albeit a little Dissapointing for ice desert. The opening is bad with 17M but it was basically flat with 4 days the next week and only fell around 25% on 3rd week. Probably going to do candy crush number. The Tudors did what I expected. And tortoise run is now passed 60M on just weekends

• Like 1

Ok albeit a little Dissapointing for ice desert. The opening is bad with 17M but it was basically flat with 4 days the next week and only fell around 25% on 3rd week. Probably going to do candy crush number.

Year 10: ICE DESERT 2 coming to theaters! Filmed back-to-back, totally legit!
  • Like 2

Year 10: ICE DESERT 2 coming to theaters! Filmed back-to-back, totally legit!

@MillenniumFilms@AlphaPictures, Even though we do make some sequels to films that didn't do too well at BO, we can confirm that #icedesert 2 will not be happening and was never planned to
  • Like 1

The bad news is, with so many movies breaking out in the first quarter, something in March is gonna bomb. And my gut is telling me it's Red Pyramid.  :unsure:  -_-

Or peace at lastI think peace at last is going to bomb big time.
  • Like 1

I have some fun plans for March yes

To be honest the thin, fat and the felon is the only film in March that I really can't see bombing at the moment. I think the big bomb will be between peace at last, if, our future or black cat for some reason (gut feeling) and a couple more
  • Like 1

Or peace at lastI think peace at last is going to bomb big time.

Peace At Last wasn't meant to be a big film, so it won't bomb. I think the movies that might suffer from this onslaught of blockbuster movies could be Joestars, Black Cat and Red Pyramid. The Red Pyramid is definitely looking like the loser because the reviews are more mixed that Joestars and BC. But then again, it could be the exact opposite.

I don't know. After January and February, looking at everybody's predictions is pretty much useless anyways. :lol::P

• Like 1

To be honest the thin, fat and the felon is the only film in March that I really can't see bombing at the moment. I think the big bomb will be between peace at last, if, our future or black cat for some reason (gut feeling) and a couple more

WHY NOT ALL OF THEM

JK (or am I?)

• Like 1

Peace At Last wasn't meant to be a big film, so it won't bomb. I think the movies that might suffer from this onslaught of blockbuster movies could be Joestars, Black Cat and Red Pyramid. The Red Pyramid is definitely looking like the loser because the reviews are more mixed that Joestars and BC. But then again, it could be the exact opposite.

I don't know. After January and February, looking at everybody's predictions is pretty much useless anyways. :lol::P

I actually use the predictions in a way to determine the base line for each film. After that, I mess with them *evil smile*

Also, compared to the two other animated films, If... Should do solid business with decent reviews and appealing subject plus there hasn't been any family appealing movies

Well there's Teen Titans, which just took the CAYOM February record, and will be in it's third weekend when If... comes out.

• Like 1