Noctis

Friday Estimates: SH2 $15m, Alv $8m, MI4 $4m

I knew Suliet but I forgot Skate.BTW the Shayid (?) pairing was the worst thing ever. Sayid ending up with her instead of Nadia was just abysmal.

All Sayd pairings were awful. he was so non-ship type and they always tried to make him straight and so not in love with Sawyer by tossing yet another chick at him. Ugh.

Now this is how you derail a thread. Posted Image

I really hated most of the romances on Lost, btw. And Kate was immensely annoying a character. Still, lot of fond memories of the show, shame the ending was a cop-out.

Edited by Bitcher

Nothing happened. They all died in the plane crash in the first episode. The last episode pretty much revealed that they were dead.

Yes, this is what happened. There were dead the entire time.

The flash sideways throughout Season 6, which ultimately led to the final scene in the Chapel, were a 'limbo' between death and whatever happens next, designed to teach each character to put right things which they had done wrong when they were alive i,e Sayid letting his brother have Nadia, Sawyer being a cop and Ben being a teacher.Because of their experiences together all the Losties had to be together to 'move on' to whatever came after death.

Back to box office...Is Charlize Theron turning into box office poison like Nicole Kidman?

No. Wait til 2012 The Year of Charlize. YA was a tough sell. Besides, Charlize was never positioned as a draw like Kidman so I can`t imagine people staying away from a movie just because she is in. More likely, YA didn`t look appealing.

I'm pretty sure the island stuff actually happened (as Jack's Dad says). It's just when they all died at whatever points they did they collected in the purgatory.

Stuff at the island was too fantastical to be real at any point. They were dead but atoning for sins or something as ddddeeee says.Catholic propaganda. Edited by fishnets