#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

That's nuts. This outdoes the 200m Puerto Rico affair for sheer audacity.

From a percentage standpoint it's a lot bigger part of the gross than TF2's Puerto Rico piece. But in terms of box office history, I think it was slightly more offensive to fudge a $200m five day gross than to fudge a $100m weekend gross. There are only 3 movies to legitimately make $200m in 5 days, whereas there are over 25 movies with $100m weekends.

• Like 7

From a percentage standpoint it's a lot bigger part of the gross than TF2's Puerto Rico piece. But in terms of box office history, I think it was slightly more offensive to fudge a $200m five day gross than to fudge a $100m weekend gross. There are only 3 movies to legitimately make $200m in 5 days, whereas there are over 25 movies with $100m weekends.

Difference is that 100 million was the bar for tf4 but the 200 or so for tf2 was well beyond any expectations Edited by Lordmandeep

The difference is, this time we know they fudged it, because we have actual reports from Rentrak. I don't think we had that back then did we(Maybe I forgot)?

I've been out for awhile, and just couldn't help but come back for this... holy shit. I can't believe they actually did this. lol just too hilarious! So if I am not mistaken, the "actual" number was around 98M, correct? If so, how could you even fudge that much and where would the money come from exactly?

• Like 1

The difference is, this time we know they fudged it, because we have actual reports from Rentrak. I don't think we had that back then did we(Maybe I forgot)?

Last time was arguably worse, as Tele pointed out. Paramount had already reported actuals (TO THE DOLLAR) up to a certain point, and then fudged the shit out of them on Monday when they realized the Sunday projection was way too optimistic.

• Like 4