#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

I love You've Got Mail (the movie), and make no apologies for it.

Poor Meg Ryan. I used to have such a crush on her as a teenager.

Even though she's a forgotten Joker-looking has-been, she'll always be the orgasm-faking Sally to me :*-) 

But don't count her out completely -- her comeback could be imminent! http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-hanks-talks-reunite-meg-715020

• Like 1

I want it to be at 198M on Sunday just for Paramount to round it up to 200M.

As crazy as it sounds this will still struggle to get much past TF2 5-day adjusted for 3D and inflation. 

(however all films will this summer  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hmm... I've already watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Gattaca, and eXistenZ today. Not sure if I'm more in the mood for The Abyss or Monsters vs. Aliens right now.

I'm a big fan of The Abyss

• Like 3

Watch THE ABYSS rested. You can skip MVA though. ;)

I'm giving DWA a second chance and checking out all the movies I missed over the years. Nothing great, but they're passable entertainment, so far.

• Like 2

@aoscott · 5h

@Tom_Shone @jheil @briankoppelman @Eaterofsun JFK, Clerks, Dead Man, Safe, 3 Kings, Boogie Nights, Toy Story, Big Lebowski, Lost in Trans.

@aoscott · 5h

@Tom_Shone @jheil @briankoppelman @Eaterofsun Julianne Moore in 3 movies in my last tweet so she's obvs most important actor.

NY Times stanning for LeJend Moore's filmography :*-)

Posted Image

• Like 2

Umm... The guy who comes back every other year to make the new guys look good.

Much respect for him.

Speaking of the new guys. Ambrose and Rollins nearly killed themselves with this move last night. Ridiculous spot

Posted Image

• Like 5